Funny Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LogicfromLogic

Original poster
It always seems that I get into some pretty humourous situations in a game. Recently I was playing Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and was chasing a courier. I got frustrated because I couldn't stop Ed from climbing on shit I didn't want him to (normally I can tackle the courier) and the poor bastard actually was getting away. Well, right when he was climbing on a rope bridge, I shot him. The game glitched and his body didn't fall, instead just hung on the rope and I was unable to get what I wanted. However, it was hilarious to look at (pictures below).

What about you? Any funny outcomes in games you wish to tell us? What about accidents or shit just going wrong but the outcome is hilarious?

921440_572985916195083_2361034508445514876_o.jpg

937_572985912861750_3661127574293586412_n.jpg

1901156_572985909528417_1531496979952252694_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Isho13
Rome 2 Total War was absolutely overloaded with bugs for me. Not of the CTD variety, mind, I was able to at least get it to run, but, holy hell. I've had this particular bug happen to me about four or five times.

At least once post Emperor Edition too, for those wondering. :ferret: Other humourous shit from this game includes...
  • The AI sometimes wigging out in siege battles and clumping all of their units in one place, making it look like a rave party.
  • Units sometimes teleporting 10-30 feet in order to be caught by, or execute, kill moves. (Watching a Spartan Hoplite leap 30 feet through the air to impale a Roman Legionnaire, while amusing, is pretty buggy.)
  • Units sometimes forgetting that they're engaged in battle, resulting in Barbarian Gauls and Roman Legionnaires ceasing their engagement for, what I can only assume to be tea time. You usually have to order them to attack again to get them to finally fight.
  • The Tetsudo Formation actually causes more casualties by arrows and javelins than it prevents. If the Tetsudo unit is not moving and takes a few casualties, it sometimes turns around to expose its unprotected backside to the enemy, so as to die even faster than before. Your Roman Legions are suicidal, a shamefur dispray!
  • Light infantry outrun cavalry sometimes. This was much worse pre Emperor Edition: It was fully possible for light skirmisher units to run at over sixty miles per hour. Who needs cars when you have MIGHTY SLINGERS!
  • The Campaign AI sometimes builds towns in such wacky ways that they will nonstop spawn rebellions in their own cities, until they eventually suicide out from the game to be replaced by a generic rebel faction instead. (Legitimately, by turn 30 in one of my games, Carthage had been defeated by slave rebels before I, as Rome, could even declare war on them. The AI commits suicide because it doesn't want to play this fucking game. That's hilarious. :ferret:)
  • Speaking of wacky Campaign AI, I've also watched it build 8+ fleets of 1-4 ships, who fling themselves suicidal at well defended towns like the world's most excitable lemmings.
And this is all just the stuff off the top of my head in terms of wacky, weird, insane, and ultimately funny shit that Rome 2 Total War does. Don't even get me started on the dead faces...

18z83v6kibmd5png.png

This cost them millions of dollars to make. These faces, specifically. Wish I was kidding, but I'm not.

When I was playing Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate with my friends, during a match on this stage:

latest

My friend and I got stuck on opposite sides of one of the rocks and it was hilarious XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Was in a desperate situation. Drew poly, thinking it wasn't going to help. Ended up using it to get a 10800ATK Defense piercing monster

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So I got no screen shots of Edward being flung off an enemy ship (well, rather dumped with the rest of the enemies) off a boat because my crew decided to keep going on full speed while I was boarding the other ship. They drug the other ship against the rocks and along the way, without stopping. When the ship ht the rocks it flung the large ship upwards, dumping most everyone on board into the water. And no matter how fast I tried to get Ed boy to swim fast enough to catch up, the Jackdaw and the enemy ship were gone. Everyone except me drowned and I'm just here like,

idiots.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.