Fundraiser: Kitti's Crafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your tax donation dollars hard at work, folks. <3

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Holmishire
i told them there was another way, but they didn't listen

now we pay the price

Just out of curiosity, does Diana will really buy that fridge and microwave if this fundraiser reaches $5000? xD
If you want to donate past the 5k mark without risking Diana getting a free fridge, you can always donate through normal means.

Donations not made through the fundraiser page (which can also be found in the sidebar) won't count toward the goal.

Raffle Winners

The raffle was drawn on Sep. 2nd. The winners are as follows:

Gift Card #1 - @fatalrendezvous
Gift Card #2 - @Iceydaze
Gift Card #3 - @Pahn
Gift Card #4 - @Kimberlyn

Send a message to Diana in order to claim your gift card!

20x24 owl with shiny owl butt - @Shizuochan
20x24 painting of two owls doing something creepy and weird - @Shizuochan
20x24 fucking NIGHTMARE CLOWN FIESTA - @Kimberlyn

Congratulations! Also message Diana to claim your prizes or formally declare your gifting victim and make her contact Grumpy to send him weird owls in the mail.

Candy Parcel from Kitti - @Spectre of the Fade

Send me a message in order to claim your prize or to tell me if you want to gift it to a (willing) recipient that I should contact instead.

Custom username color for a year - @Straix

Wowzers! Message the admin to talk about colors and remember that it should be fairly dissimilar from existing colors (especially staff and admin) or to gift it.

Fabulous Poems from Astaroth

@Starlighter @Pahn @Kimberlyn @fatalrendezvous @The Mood is Write @HerziQuerzi @Tarieles @Nemopedia @Shizuochan

This was a last minute bonus prize since Kitti had way too many leftover raffle tickets and now you get a fab poem from Astaroth!

Congrats everyone and thanks again for your donations! Remember to contact and claim your prizes.

(about the special ribbon top 10 donators get, do we choose the text or ... )

Ahhh is it too late for my donor privs get given to a friend since I'm staff? I think @FTWynn or @Aerylei might enjoy them. 8D

Also, sweeet, I won a poem!

(about the special ribbon top 10 donators get, do we choose the text or ... )
You can choose the text (within reasonable length) but not color.
Ahhh is it too late for my donor privs get given to a friend since I'm staff? I think @FTWynn or @Aerylei might enjoy them. 8D

Also, sweeet, I won a poem!
Naughty! You're a bit behind my previous deadline but since we haven't gotten donor perks taken care of yet in the wake of UPDATE MADNESS you can slide :p
PM me the lucky recipient.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pahn
Ahhhh I'd forgotten about deadlines I'm sorry. xD I'll bother the two I mentioned to see if either wants the shinies. :> And then I'll PM!

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti
Oh rad, I actually won a thing.

Maybe I missed it, but was it specified when the top 10 donators would get their custom ribbon?

Maybe I missed it, but was it specified when the top 10 donators would get their custom ribbon?
I assume after they're done with the stuff that needs immediate fixing after the update?

Joan is correct. There was a lot of high priority stuff to fix, and things are just now settling down to the point where fiddling with things like ribbons can be done. No specific ETA, but it should be done in the near future.

Does that include the 1 year of Donator Perks for free, @Jorick?

Joan is correct. There was a lot of high priority stuff to fix, and things are just now settling down to the point where fiddling with things like ribbons can be done. No specific ETA, but it should be done in the near future.
You mean to tell me I must wait until all the things are functioning before I can have my insignificant badge of little meaning which has no bearing on the success of the community as a whole?

Preposterous.

You mean to tell me I must wait until all the things are functioning before I can have my insignificant badge of little meaning which has no bearing on the success of the community as a whole?

Preposterous.
I concur, fatal. We should demand our money back. D:<

"Evil Overlord" ribbon or bust!! D:<

All donators will receive a trading card sized owl painting via snail mail from Diana.
In order to claim this, send Diana a PM with your address. To gift this, message Diana stating that you would like to gift your owl and provide the Iwaku username of the member.
Was there ever a claim date set or can I still get the painting?

All donators will receive a trading card sized owl painting via snail mail from Diana.
In order to claim this, send Diana a PM with your address. To gift this, message Diana stating that you would like to gift your owl and provide the Iwaku username of the member.
Was there ever a claim date set or can I still get the painting?
You should still be able to message Diana to get this!

• Thank You
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
@Diana Did you sent the owls out yet?

@Diana Did you sent the owls out yet?

I'm dying.

:skull: (;;X,X~)

OKAY BUT FOR REAL.

I am so sorry for taking so long to finish owls. Ò,Ó During the summer I had some health issues and then discovered I am going thru a premature menopause, so I've been noticeably absent everywhere. It's not a big deal at all and I'm not dying but it IS massively fucking with my hormones and mental health. It's having unfun consequences with my blood disease issues too, so I've been on a roller coaster of moodswings from depression, to melancholy, to this weird obsessive nesting thing, and then to top it off there's physical issues also like exhaustion, hot flashes, migraines, cramps, etc. '@,@'

The good news is that I'm fine and will be fine! (◉◇◉) the bad news is that it takes time to learn how to cope and counter-act some of these issues. It's basically a trial and error of finding out what works. And even though everyday I am thinking about the things I need to do, (not only have I neglected owls, everything in the house smells like cat pee whyyyyy), anyone with depression or that post diagnosis fallout knows sometimes you hit this mental hurdle and it's a bitch to get past. Ç , Ç Sometimes you don't even realize what's happening until it's two months later and you're like oh shit.

I AM STILL ABSOLUTELY SENDING OUT OWLS. Didn't get all these art supplies for nuffin'. It's just taking forever. I will still tag the peoples when I finish one, with a picture of their owl and when I drop them in the mail! And because you have to wait forever and a day, I will hide some extra goodies with them!

Our top site list is coming too! That is going to launch in January!

I AM STILL ABSOLUTELY SENDING OUT OWLS. Didn't get all these art supplies for nuffin'. It's just taking forever. I will still tag the peoples when I finish one, with a picture of their owl and when I drop them in the mail! And because you have to wait forever and a day, I will hide some extra goodies with them!

You're the best Diana. Get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.