Fundraiser: Kitti's Crafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaa1.png

Ohhhh shit, nice

Well you did it.
You guys did it.
You threw so much money at the fundraiser that it drowned and now it is dead.

Just kidding, holy shit guys. You paid for Iwaku to get a boob job upgrade and then some.
You're getting all the prizes and you're also probably a little crazy but that's ok.

Raffle will be held soon, then. Back to the ticket mines for Kitti.

And to make sure nobody forgets the glorious final donation note, I immortalize it here via screenshot.

ytRvVrF.png

Look at that, @HerziQuerzi took third place by one cent (not counting the totally-not-him anon donation). Fucking savage.

Omgggg
Omgggg
Bumped out of the top five, nooooooooooo XD

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Applo and Kitti
Totally disappointed by all those zeroes
*sulks like there's no tomorrow*

Congrats to totally-not-Herzi for all those "anonymous" tickets that are going in the trash 8D

Kitti, take a picture of you throwing them in the garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti and Greenie
if the anon tickets win the prizes disappear into the aether

Being privy to Herzi's evil plan the entire time was almost physically painful. Very savage.

@Kimberlyn I have some stuff for you to make up for herzi-bro's troll :rofl:

Reactions: HerziQuerzi
Raffle preparation has begun.
About a hundred tickets down, only three hundred more to go.
Coming soon: writing Fatalrendezvous and Shizuochan enough times to get my Stalker scout badge.
View attachment 165719
Why not just print them out on pieces of paper lol

Awww... the anon can't win. Wait, but does the anon who donated for the contest also go bye-bye or is that still in?

@Astaroth

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
Why not just print them out on pieces of paper lol
Herzi raises a good point and I will add that I'm not paying the library money for this and don't own a printer.

Reactions: HerziQuerzi
Awww... the anon can't win. Wait, but does the anon who donated for the contest also go bye-bye or is that still in?

@Astaroth
We decided that one is in because we actually have something to send the prizes to.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Lol I totally assumed that Herzi was gonna do something like this. That’s why I donated again. I wanted to bait him into making the final push ;)

Edit: at the same time, I feel a little robbed of my glorious owl painting

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
Jesus Christ, I was only asleep for a couple hours. D: What the heck is wrong with you people! Don't you have bills to pay!

On the bright side, you just guaranteed at least 2 more years of Iwaku life! 8D Y'know, as long as the admins don't get murdered or something. Yaaaaaay! Thank you Iwaku! Baring economic apocalypse, we shouldn't have to do another fundraiser until 2020!

YAY! SO MANY THINGS TO PAINT! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE RAFFLE TO SEE WHO GETS TO SUFFER TO ENJOY THE CLOWN FIESTA PAINTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.