Give-No-Fucks, Adept, Advanced, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Switches have more fun
Favorite Genres
Superhero, urban fantasy, space opera, crime thriller, supernatural
Kitti Kitti

1. Yes, I did almost suffocate pressing my nose that tightly while taking the selfie.
2. That's my beddish hair, perish.
3. Not pictured: me poking the plushie's butthole.
4. PLUSHIE GANG ASSEMBLE
5. My father was the one to get the package, addressed to 'The Pink Shige'. Hilarity ensued.

Last edited:

Kitti

Empress of Niflheim
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Male, Female
Kitti Kitti

1. Yes, I did almost suffocate pressing my nose that tightly while taking the selfie.
2. That's my beddish hair, perish.
3. Not pictured: me poking the plushie's butthole.
4. PLUSHIE GANG ASSEMBLE
5. My father was the one to get the package, addressed to 'The Pink Shige'. Hilarity ensued.
That bun is probably the cutest thing I've ever made with my own two hands tbh, I'm glad to have caused chaos and hilarity.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
I have finally starting to get some of my body-health problems to a workable routine and mr gibs is working again for some nice long alone time for painting.

Just as a reminder note, because this took an unexpectedly long time, I will be mailing these out en-masse with an extra present, so everyone from crayon owls to bigass paintings will get a prezzie. I'm going to tell you THE DAY i finally drag these off to the post office too, so you'll know when to look for your package. O_O

in the meantime I bring you three owl trading cards that are currently drying! I couldn't really get your pallet requests exactly, so I hope these are close enough to colors you like!

Nemopedia Nemopedia Your owl was an angel.

Pahn Pahn Yours decided it wanted to be a tree cat. >:/

RJS RJS I don't know what the fuck happened. It's some kind of hellbeast abomination and I'm sorry.

owlsnemopahnrjs.png

RJS

Already getting hyped for the fiesta!
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
I'm often fairly passive, but I have no trouble being more aggressive if I know that I won't be stepping on other people's toes or upsetting anyone by doing so.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy and SciFi are the two genres I most enjoy. I absolutely adore Dark Fantasy/Dark SciFi, and I quite enjoy RPs with at least a facet of comedy in them too.
Genre You DON'T Like
Not really into pure Romance (although I don't mind it being present as part of a bigger story). I don't mind sexual content, but I'm not a fan of RPing a sex scene in its entirety.
It's beautiful. It feels like a true reflection of my soul.

Nemopedia

Chaotic Lawful
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
GMT +1/2 | CET/CEST | Random, mostly on my phone
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
Both, depending how much there is going on already.
Favorite Genres
Tragedy, Psychological, Historical, Steampunk, Mystery, Thriller, Sci-fi, see tag list for more...
Genre You DON'T Like
Romance

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
HELLO, MY NAME IS DIANA AND I HAVE NO CONCEPT OF TIME.

I seriously do not. >_> But I am going to tell you that my living room flooded because our water heater finally exploded and I haven't had a hot shower in over a month because it is taking that long to get fixed, and also a tree fell on my house a week ago, so I can bask in your sympathies and not feel as guilty for being such a terrible owl.

THE FOLLOWING CRAYON OWLS HAVE BEEN DROPPED IN THE MAILBOX. They include owl stickers. They were already pre-stamped envelopes and I realized that I was holding onto these for no reason when I could have already mailed them? I am not one of those wise owls. T_T

Iceydaze Iceydaze Tarieles Tarieles Peregrine Peregrine Straix Straix rissa rissa LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 The Mood is Write The Mood is Write

I have finished owl tradings cards for Yuuki_Tatsunohi Yuuki_Tatsunohi and Spectre of the Fade Spectre of the Fade You guys didnt give me a color palette so you got RANDOM OWLS. (if you did, omg i am so sorry, but the EXTRA PRESENT in your package will make up for it maybe)

2019-06-09 18.46.49.jpg

Speaking of which. Your package, as well as Nemopedia Nemopedia and RJS RJS and Pahn Pahn are finally finished, I just need a ride to the post office. Hopefully later this week. O_O There will be extra present + stickers and it will arrive in a TEAL PACKAGE.

I PROMISE THAT NEXT YEAR I WILL BE MORE ORGANIZED AND ACTUALLY HAVE PRIZES DONE BEFORE A WHOLE DAMN YEAR GOES BY. >:[

Please accept this cat in the fundraiser cat tree as more apologies.

2019-06-09 15.04.20.jpg

(I still have more to finish I know t__t )

Shadow_Drake

The Famous Mastermind
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
Chaos. It's basically random.
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
Either way (I am fine with both, but I lean more towards Aggressive)
Favorite Genres
Romance, Incest, and Bestiality are the top three. But any is alright.
Genre You DON'T Like
None that I can think of right now. But killing off character, and ....bathroom remains are not really something most people, and myself do.
HELLO, MY NAME IS DIANA AND I HAVE NO CONCEPT OF TIME.

I seriously do not. >_> But I am going to tell you that my living room flooded because our water heater finally exploded and I haven't had a hot shower in over a month because it is taking that long to get fixed, and also a tree fell on my house a week ago, so I can bask in your sympathies and not feel as guilty for being such a terrible owl.

THE FOLLOWING CRAYON OWLS HAVE BEEN DROPPED IN THE MAILBOX. They include owl stickers. They were already pre-stamped envelopes and I realized that I was holding onto these for no reason when I could have already mailed them? I am not one of those wise owls. T_T

Iceydaze Iceydaze Tarieles Tarieles Peregrine Peregrine Straix Straix rissa rissa LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 The Mood is Write The Mood is Write

I have finished owl tradings cards for Yuuki_Tatsunohi Yuuki_Tatsunohi and Spectre of the Fade Spectre of the Fade You guys didnt give me a color palette so you got RANDOM OWLS. (if you did, omg i am so sorry, but the EXTRA PRESENT in your package will make up for it maybe)

View attachment 178515

Speaking of which. Your package, as well as Nemopedia Nemopedia and RJS RJS and Pahn Pahn are finally finished, I just need a ride to the post office. Hopefully later this week. O_O There will be extra present + stickers and it will arrive in a TEAL PACKAGE.

I PROMISE THAT NEXT YEAR I WILL BE MORE ORGANIZED AND ACTUALLY HAVE PRIZES DONE BEFORE A WHOLE DAMN YEAR GOES BY. >:[

Please accept this cat in the fundraiser cat tree as more apologies.

View attachment 178516

(I still have more to finish I know t__t )

I am pretty sure you have Owl-insurance, and that you are protected from Owl-hunters for being late due to a tree falling on house, and water problems. Hopefully you have house-insurance also...

But anyways, your the Owl of Space, and Magic. Not time. So that is understandable. You cant see the future. You can only make trees fall on other people homes. (Please do not do that though)

LuckycoolHawk9

Where Did This Beard Come From?
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Male
Mostly Passive, Sometimes Agressive
Diana Diana Hopefully my owls get here before I have to move. Come on US postal- do SOMETHING right.

Peregrine

Waiting for Wit
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Primarily Prefer Male
Fairly aggressive. I'm perfectly happy to guide the story, but if your posts never move the plot forward at all, then we'll have a problem.
Favorite Genres
Modern fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by high fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Genre You DON'T Like
Not a big fan of purely realistic stories. I want something more than real life in my plots please!
Peregrine Peregrine
My owl is getting lost in the mail, I no longer live there. :tongue: Maybe it'll find its way to me eventually! :)

LuckycoolHawk9

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Male
My owl is getting lost in the mail, I no longer live there. :tongue: Maybe it'll find its way to me eventually! :)
If my owl doesn't get here within three weeks, I will be in the same boat as you.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Peregrine

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
Peregrine Peregrine
If my owl doesn't get here within three weeks, I will be in the same boat as you.

OH NO. IF YOU SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS RIGHT NOW I CAN CHANGE IT. O__O MAIL HASN'T PICKED THEM UP YET!

• Love
Reactions: Peregrine

LuckycoolHawk9

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Male
Diana Diana We don't got the new address yet, but don't worry, we are going to put forwarding mail in. ( If you want to hold on to it and I'll let you know once we're settled in)

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 I'll hold on to it a little bit longer. O: it's already been this long, it needs to make it

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9

LuckycoolHawk9

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Male
Diana Diana Thanks, I'll let you know once I'm all moved into the new place. ( It should be by July 1st or so)

Spectre of the Fade

Nerd
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Primarily Prefer Male
Either. I'm very flexible when it comes to plotting, but I'm also willing to take the lead on determining roleplay direction.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Apocalypse, Action and adventure, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, People with Powers, some historical eras, lots and lots of other things. Feel free to ask.
Genre You DON'T Like
Slice of life, high school, generic medieval fantasy, roleplaying as animals, pure romance
Peregrine Peregrine

OH NO. IF YOU SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS RIGHT NOW I CAN CHANGE IT. O__O MAIL HASN'T PICKED THEM UP YET!
👀 I'll be sending you my future address in just a moment, then! Coincidentally, I'm moving soon as well, and I'd hate for your lovely gifts to be lost in the mail. D:

• Thank
Reactions: Diana

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
SOMEHOW DID NOT EXPECT THESE UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES OF THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM. (⊙,◉)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade

rissa

the clairvoyant pterodactyl
DONATING MEMBER
i've moved but my mail forwarding lasts another 8 months. and its just down the road from my old house so YEET

Kimberlyn

Bisexual Queen
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Varies
Writing Levels
Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Both
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Horror, Light Romance, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Fandoms (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Marvel/DC)
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi, Furry, Anthros (except in special cases), Magical Girl, Anime
I just want to know what my “clown fiesta” owl will look like. But take your time, Diana! Life gets crazy!! 8D

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
It'll look like an interdimensional beast of circus hell. (◉◇◉)

• Haha
Reactions: Kimberlyn

LuckycoolHawk9

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Male
Also Diana Diana PMed you the new address, so the owl should be able to make it. :)