Fun, Social, Dramatic, Teenage Highschool

A

AuzzieChickXO

Original poster
Welcome, thank you for coming to my role play, ANYONE is more then welcome to join I am VERY excited to start role playing with you all :D

Rules; - ya I know they suck -.-
1. Graphic description is allowed as long as you are mature about it
2. Swearing is also allowed as long as you don't get too carried away
3. You ARE allowed to have more then one character
4. If you are role playing and decide you want another character then that's fine just fill out the forum again and post it so people know
5. If I ask you yo leave please just leave and avoid having a scene
6. Don't insult people unless they know what is going on (meaning it's pretend)
7. HAVE FUN

Forum;
Name:
Grade:
Siblings:
Relationship status:
Personality:
Picture (optional) otherwise please describe your character:
Other (if you want to add something extra):

My forum;
Name: Ktashia
Grade: 9
Siblings: Kneesha (sister)
Relationship status: single
Personality: if you get on her bad side your on there forever, independent, doesn't have any friends, etc
Picture: http://auzziechickxo.deviantart.com/gallery/27775255#/d42aguj
Other: -

Name: Chitsu
Grade: 10
Siblings: -
Relationship status: looking
Personality: friendly, smart, usual style of dressing but easy to get along with, funny, sweet, etc
Picture: http://auzziechickxo.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=192#/d48kcss
Other:-

Name: Micah
Siblings: -
Relationship status: looking
Personality: fun, funny, smartass, good looking, nice, friendly, etc
Picture: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/File:Bolin.png. Little better looking though xD
Other: -

Enjoy and I hope to start role playing with you all soon! :D

Im interested here my forum

Forum;
Name: Rose Darling
Grade:9
Siblings: none
Relationship status: single looking for a fun guys with good personality
Personality: fun,bubbly ,shy to strangers, beauty is good, friendly
Picture (optional) otherwise please describe your character: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=a+...116&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0,i:118 sorry long but she very pretty
Other (if you want to add something extra): she has tattoo of a butterfly on the her back at the bottom above her bum

Name: David Gray
Grade 10
Siblings: None
Relationship status: Single looking for the right girl.
Personality: Funny, outgoing, sweet, short tempered
Picture:
images

Other: He has a tattoo on his chest of writing and on his right arm.

Forum;
Name:Tyler
Siblings: Twin brother Issac
Relationship status: Single
Personality: has a very friendly and outgoing personality, and is almost always seen fooling around, smiling, making bad jokes, teasing friends. Sometimes she likes to be alone and by herself, but she'll hangout with anyone.She studies hard with her academic classes and usually get the best grades.
Picture:
tumblr_lk4bhsdaCu1qjsh5vo1_400_large.jpg

Forum;
Name: Issac
Siblings: Younger twin sister Tyler
Personality:Issac has the appearance and expression of one who is extremely crafty and confident, an appearance which he lives up to. Issac is charming, but he's not very interested in relationships nor are some girl interested in him. He has a very jolly and mocking personality, speaking informally with most people as if they are close friends. He usually doesn't care for his grades yet he still gets good grades, sometimes even better than Tyler, which is a mystery. It may seem he has a carefree personality, but he wont let anyone come near his sister, so he usually keeps something secret around him that may get him suspended.
Picture (optional) otherwise please describe your character:
tumblr_m8ufhpRmzI1ra60i6o1_400_large.jpg

Other:He may look small and frail, but he's strong just with the switchblade he carries.
Likes to copy his sister with the glasses, even though he doesn't need them.

[DASH=teal]

Name: Chase Hart
Siblings: Rylynn, Older brother.
Personality: She is very skittish and very gullible. Chase is scared to have relationships but envies those who have those feelings. She is very submissive and will do anything for anyone. She makes good grades and is in the yearbook club. Chase respects authority and everyone equally. She yearns for adventure and even a bit of rule breaking but doesn't have the heart to get out and do it on her own. She does skate board and when she does she feels free and like a totally different person along with her violin playing. Chase is also secretive and doesn't talk a lot.
Appearance:
z74397059.jpg

Other: She has her hips pierced along with her right side of her lip. Also has a tattoo hidden behind her left ear that she designed herself. Her tattoo and her hip piercings are hidden from the world. Not even her brother knows.

Name: Rylynn Hart
Grade: 10 (failed a grade)
Siblings: Little Sister Chase.
Relationship status: Always looking.
Personality: He's not too big on academics, thus the reason on his failure a few years back. He get grades to pass him by to where he's not failing but that's it. He is over protective of his sister and other females, thanks to his step father which used to beat their mother. He likes to goof around and play jokes on people and teachers. Even though he is a prankster, Ry is very sweet and friendly to those around him. He is even know as just one of those "nice guys" that seem to get hurt by the opposite sex a lot. Though he gets hurt, he is one who feel very alone and depressed if he is not in a relationship with the one he likes.
Appearance:
7e3ca703.jpg

Other: He has his tongue pierced and his ear lobes gauged to a 2. Rylynn has a collaged sleeve tattoo that turns into a slight chest/back tattoo.

[/DASH]

Name: Awen Fox
Siblings: Deceased older brother/none
Relationship status: Single - not looking.
Personality: Withdrawn, distant, quiet until angered, quick tempered, slightly hateful, sensitive, stubborn. She doesn't like people touching her.
Character Description: Short, dark orange brown, boy-cut hair. With eyes that match. 5'7 with a thin body structure.

(sorry it's so short, i don't like giving anything away)

When we starting??

well ill be glad to do this rp with you and you chould post a picture of your character

Name: Serena Martin
Relationship status: single
Personality: childish, amiable, impulsive

Pic: Blue_1_by_TwiggXstock.jpg

It was a guest who posted this... You guys may have to start with out them.

Ohhhh I know you're imaginative Chaos. ;D and so is Kronas. Not sure about anyone else, but I'm sure you all are. ^^

Okay who wants to start it then, im going through brain fart

Oh, so that's why you always make me start them... >_>

Name: Scarlett Lux
Grade: 11
Relationship status: Single, not looking
Personality: somewhat dark, introverted, likes to be left alone, apathetic about social status, artistic, independent
Description: Long, naturally red, curly hair, fair skin, blue eyes, 5'6" in height, very thin. No piercings or tattoos, minimal makeup, wardrobe is all cool colors and white. Almost always wearing some sort of sweater/cardigan.
Other info: Doesn't eat much (most food makes her sick), is often cold (hence the love of sweaters, scarfs, and layered clothing)