Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Recently took some time off but trying to get back into the swing of things. A little about myself first I suppose. I'm 20, Female and live on the East coast (in case time zones matter to you.) In some cases I'd be open to playing male but I have a strong preference for female roles. I'm fine with both consensual and non consensual themes so whatever floats your boat is fine with me. Aside from that there isn't much to add... I don't have a whole ton of limits but for those who like to see them I have them provided. If you see something that's not on the list then just feel free to ask.

As far as post go, I don't have a strong preference. Anything between one-three paragraphs will be more than enough. I usually try to aim for at least 3-5 lines if not more. As long as the plot is able to move along after your post then we'll be fine. I also prefer submissive roles when possible but might be up for a dominant role if the mood strikes me.

As far as characters are concerned I don't have too much premade. I'm completely open to suggestions or playing characters from pictures that you provide. Additionally, I have a small gallery of pictures that you can scan through and pic a character out that you like. I also don't mind playing antho/Furry characters or having yourself play them.

Now that that's all out of the way, lets get down to some possible pairings. The side that I prefer to play will be provided on the right and the pairing I'd prefer you to play will be on the left.

Pairings
Your Role/ Mine

1. Doctor/Patient
2. Vet/Pet
3. Teacher/Student
4. Brother/Sister
5. Father/Daughter
6. Boss/Employee
7. Hotel Owner/Guest
8. Boss/ Secretary
9. Master/ Maid
10. Robber/ Victim at home
11. Patient/Nurse

I'd also like to do themes concerning futanari, showering, sleep invasion, name calling and forms of abuse/ punishment. For those interest in Anthro characters, I would also like to include knotting.

That's all for now but I'll try and add more as I think of it. Chow~

Last edited:
Hello there, I would like to do the idea of 4, 7, and 11 that is something I would be interested in doing

Hello there, I would like to do the idea of 4, 7, and 11 that is something I would be interested in doing
Sure any of them would be fine with me. Feel free to PM me and we can discuss it further.

7. Cell Mate(s)/ New prisoner

Could we do 9 as furries? Either way, I could play a futa master.

Ideas 4,5,6,7,8,9, and 11 please in no particular order. My lycan and Leonin are wanting to come out to play. ^.^

Ideas 4,5,6,7,8,9, and 11 please in no particular order. My lycan and Leonin are wanting to come out to play. ^.^
Alright. Try and pick one or two and message me with your idea for it.~

2, 5 or 8 would be cool for me. if those are open let me know.

I take it you're not interested then, ah well

@EVERYONE
Real life has been crazy lately. So my responses may be slow for a while. Please don't take offense to this.

Im interested in number 9
@mega14
Sure. Just message me with a general direction you might feel like taking it.

2, 5 or 8 would be cool for me. if those are open let me know.
@ivoryknight22
Yeah they're all still open. Either 2 or 8 would be my preference but just message me with your general idea for either/both.

7. Cell Mate(s)/ New prisoner
@Hunter of Shadows
We can give it a shot if you have a general direction for it.

Still looking.

Sorry for the slow replies everyone.

Hey everyone. I'm back and looking.~ <3

Hm... I think I might have 2 ideas that might interest you.
1: Slime Monster. Nuff said. (You know just as well as I what possibilities there are with a slime monster as partner).
2: Maid x Master. I have a nice plot for that one ready if you are interested.

Send me a pm if this little post took your attention.

Hm... I think I might have 2 ideas that might interest you.
1: Slime Monster. Nuff said. (You know just as well as I what possibilities there are with a slime monster as partner).
2: Maid x Master. I have a nice plot for that one ready if you are interested.

Send me a pm if this little post took your attention.
Sent a Pm your way.~

Status
Not open for further replies.