Fun little Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
David had his eyes on some files and papers when Alynne asked him. "Well, not really. I like to do this myself, but I would also like you to know how it's done in case some day I can't do it." Replied him, eyeing a couple of papers more befor turning around to leave. But, you see, the warehouse is small... Like really small, and as soon as David turned, he bumped into Alynne and found himself just inches away from her. "Oh... I... S-S-Sorry... I..." Said him, blushing like crazy, trying to sneak away from her.

Alynne shrugged. "Ah okay.. I guess. " She listened to him then went to move. She felt David bump into her. She smiled. "It's fine.." She was trying to walk out and eventually did. She walked back to the shop. "I'll be damned if I have to go back in there though. " She said aloud then flopped into one of those booths. She propped her elbow on the table looking out the window still thinking of what she saw earlier.

David had to keep himself busy for a while so his heartbeat slowed down, and the blush on his face faded away. "Looks like we will have a quiet day." Said David with a smile, leaning on the counter, not far from Alynne. "Some times happens... Not sure why, tho..." Muttered him, noticing the girl looking at the void with wondering eyes. "Hmmm... Is something troubling you, Alynne?" Wondered David. Since there was not much else to do, and he was finally able to look at her without falling for her exotic curves, he thought he might as well chat for a while and get to know her.

"That's good.." She simply told him as she didn't want to work today anyway. She stared out the window still not looking over at David. She arched her eyebrow as he asked what was wrong. She thought about telling him what was on her mind but she smacked her lips with a breath. "Nothing ..just some bullshit that came to mind. " She folded her arms on the tables.

David began to dry some cups and toy with them, leaned on the counter as if he was some kind of inn-keeper from a fantasy world. "Ah... Well, it's okay of you don't want to tell me." Said him with a faint smile. Is not like they were super-close friends, so David thought he may have been trying to ask he something too personal and decided to drop the issue right away. "Oh, by the way... There's something I wanted to talk to you about..." Said David with a mild blush in his cheeks. "How could I tell you... Hmmm... Is about your... Dressing code, so to speak... Yeah, I mean, I'm okay with it, really, I find it really.... Alluring." As David talked the more blush grew in his face. "But... Well, if... You know... If you could like... Wear something more... Conservative... You know, this being a cafeteria and all..."

"Uh huh..." She simply said to the first part. She wasn't going to tell him. Maybe one day when they got to know each other more but not today. She began listening to him about her clothing. She rolled her eyes a bit. "And are you planning on buying me clothes? Cause right now, I have only forty dollars and been kicked out of my now ex boyfriend's house. I leave in an apartment with no furniture and I sleep on an air mattress in my living room while I sit here now watching my ex prance up and down the street with some other bitch and you're bugging me over my dress code?!" Never mind, she now suddenly told him her problems and she was basically pissed off about it. She rolled her eyes and look back out the window. "Fuck it..you don't care..you got all you need and more. You don't give a damn about what I have to go through. " She rests her head in her hand now as she stared out the window.

David backed down a little bit, and even cringed a little bit. "S-sorry... I just..." Muttered him. "I... Sorry." David didn't had an overly-complicated life. He had his ups and downs, but never really had found himself in the same situation the girl was describing to him. "I... I'll go." Said David when some clients appeared. He tried to remain as cheerful as always, but after the short speech of the girl he wasn't able to do so.

The rest of the day was quite calm, and David didn't talked with Alynne much more. "B-bye..." muttered him as a farewell when it was time to close. Even when he arrived home after closing, he was still feeling a little bit sad about his new employee... So, the next morning, David got up with his mind set to help her. He wasn't specially good at this things, but his mind was set, and with a shy blush in his cheeks he started the day.

"A-Alynne... Hi." Said him when he arrived to the cafeteria that noon. It was a quiet day as any other. "I'm... I'm sorry about yesterday... So I went out and bought you something.. I had ten minutes and... Well, here, take it." Said David giving the girl a bag. Inside the bag there were some clothes he hoped would fit her. They were colorful clothes, very cheerful and way more 'conservative' as he said. A couple of long skirts, a few t-shirts and also a couple of shirts. "I... I wasn't sure what your size was... You have the ticked in there too... You know, in case you want to change the size of anything..."

Alynne held her head rubbing her fingertips against her forehead. She felt like total crap that she told David that and snapped at him. She shook her head. She didn't mean to, it just came out. She ignored him though cause she felt awkward about snapping at him like that.

When it was closing time, she gave David a small smile and told him goodbye. She went home thinking about David. She was determined to apologize tomorrow. She showered and and went to bed right after dinner.

When afternoon came around and she walked into the cafe. She gave her boss a soft smile. "Hey David.. and no I want to apologize! I'm sorry that I yelled at- " She arched her eyebrow. "You bought me something?" She took the box and gave a soft smile. "Great!" She looked down at her clothes and she was wearing a strapless top with a pair of denim booty shorts. "Ah..I guess this will be clothes for work. " She shrugged then went behind the counter and set it down. "Well...thank you.. I'll try them on tonight. "

David smiled, feeling glad she had liked the clothes.... Well, at least she hadn't tossed them at his face. By now he could see her style wasn't one he was used to, and David wasn't saying her style was bad... He just wanted to give a different image on his little cafeteria. "Oh, and don't worry. Everyone has a bad day every now and then." Said him with his usual warm smile. Then the day moved on, quite more active than yesterday. "T-The apron fits you q-quite nicely." Said David with a blush, although by the looks of some of the customers, he wasn't the first to notice how the apron hugged her caramel curves.

Alynne thought it was sweet of David to buy her clothes. She knew she would just have to wear them to work now. "Glad you forgive me.." She told him then leaned on the counter after putting the apron on. She watched customers come in and did the usual. She arched her eyebrow at David. She looked down at the apron. "Ah yes! I just love how it covers the front of my body!" She shook her head and shrugged. "Apron looks nice on you too..it covers the front of your body as well." She said sarcastically.

"Oh, yes! It would be really odd if it didn't!" Said him with a cheerful chuckle. David was innocent enough not to catch that sarcasm, but it was the same with a lot of other things. Then some more clients appeared, some others left... That afternoon was quite lively, to be honest. "Phew.... What a day!" Exclaimed David as he finally closed the little cafe. "I'm exhausted... And we still have to clean the whole place!" Said him, never losing the smile. Then he walked to the counter and sat on it. "Hey... Now that's been a couple of days, are you liking working in here?" Wondered David looking at the girl.

Alynne laid on the counter and was looking up at the ceiling. "I know right!" She was definitely exhausted. She was wondering if there was something big going on in town. She sighed then looked up at him since he was right beside her. "Ah.. yeah it's okay. A job's a job, is all I can say." She told her boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.