Fun for all creatures on Halloween night.

Marshall took her hand and led her behind a random house. "Promise me you won't tell anyone." Marshall gave his life story about the 1800's and his parents being killed by Abraham Lincoln and how he was a real vampire. He knew he wouldn't believe him so the first thing he showed her was his battle scars from when he fought Abe off and how his teeth weren't fake and the best part of all the fact that he could float. He had never opened up to any human that quickly before, but he really wanted to. He didn't want to lie to this girl anymore. "Please don't freak about this."

She followed Marshall behind a random house wondering what might have been going on. He told her who he really was, that his fangs were real and that he could float. "No way..." she stood there for a moment, astounded.
"A real vampire." her eyes grew wide with excitement "this is so cool! wait, so, since you're thousands of years old, you probably didn't understand hardly anything I've mentioned?" she giggled some.

Marshall smiled and shook his head, "sure didn't," he said. He smiled at her. "Can I tell you something else?" he asked her.

"Well in short, football is a senseless, barbaric "sport" at least that's my definition of it. And a cheerleader is a girl who stands on the sidelines of this sport, in a mini skirt and cheers them on. But the thing is, they usually aren't the nicest." she blushed some, realizing that she was just spewing pointless information when she could be learning something about her cute, new vampire friend. "Erm...y-yeah." she stuttered, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Marshall moved a little closer and put his hand on her face. He stroked her cheek softly. "You are absolutely one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen in my life..." Marshall realized how in over his head he was so he backed off quickly and blushed. "I'm um...I-I'm so sorry." he said softly. He avoided her eyes. He knew he had probably ruined anything Kaylee and him would ever have in the future.

She blushed some as the male moved closer, stroking her cheek. She smiled, wanting to pull him back to her as he blushed, moving away. No boy had ever said anything like that to her before, especially a cute one. "That's so sweet, Marshall." she smiled, standing on her toes to kiss him on the cheek.

When her lips reached his cheek he about lost all feeling in his body so he just started to float. His body was limp hanging in the air. He had a huge smile on his face. "S-so...are we s-still going to the park?" he could barely get his words out.

She giggled some, watching Marshall's reaction to the kiss. "Of course we are. You still need to see all the beautiful flowers and wonderful sights" she smiled and walked to the sidewalk and stopped, waiting for Marshall.

Marshall fell to the ground quickly and scrambled to his feet, pretending like he never fell. "Sounds great." he said. He followed her with shaky steps.

She started walking, eyeing Marshall. "You okay?"

"Psh...of course I am." he lied. That kiss had him quite dizzy. He just didn't want to admit it.

She tilted her head to the side, watching him curiously. "Uh..okay.." she smiled and started to walk towards the park.