Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
images

• The Year is 1916, Fuhrer Gunnar has ascended the ranks to become Amestris's next Head of Military and ultimately head of the country. A powerful country built upon war and conquering through the use of Alchemy. The country of Amestris is made of many smaller countries that had been subdued into submission in previous wars and the country still poses a threat to its neighbors. Constant skirmishes line the borders of Amestris, peace never an option for Amestris. This feud between neighboring countries has been going since the dawn of the countries founding and the pot is boiling over. Which will make the first real move to instigate a full scale war?

Creta, the western country was the first to declare war and attack. Never threatening West Area or the use of Amestris's full power--Creta proposed an alliance between Drachma and Aerugo. All fighting for one purpose and that was to put an end to the dangerous nation of Amestris.

Amestris is currently pressed on all sides save the East, protected by the large hostile desert. The Amestrian Military has been holding ground defending the borders of the country but Fuhrer Gunnar believes the fight should be taken to the enemy. That Fort Briggs in the North Area would able to hold against the Drachma attack in the North. The Western border was being reinforced with Amestrian reserves and the South was being prepared to invade.

Fuhrer Gunnar has also issued the authority and use of the most feared military special division, the State Alchemists. Your characters will be the members of this Elite Division.

• 1. Be Respectful to the GM and Players

2. All Iwaku Rules Apply

3. There will be no mary-sues/gary-sues

4. No godmodding. Most characters will be Alchemists and while they can be extremely powerful, the world and war is a dangerous place.

5. Be dedicated to reply at the MINIMUM of once a week. Two to three paragraphs pending on the scene. Collabs are allowed but have a sense of urgency when making a collab.

6. Fullmetal Alchemist is not my strongest 'animu' to watch or have much knowledge. I appreciate any and all concern, ideas or questions but do not question my decision in the end. Do not be afraid to pitch an idea or tell me if I made something wrong.

7. Rules and RP are subject to change when I want.

• Name:

Height:

Military Rank: (All State-Alchemist's start at Major)

Title: (Flame Alchemist, Strong Arm Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc.)

Appearance: (Probably just gonna be a picture but feel free to describe if you are more comfortable that way)

Combat Alchemy: (What type does your character use?)

Personality:

Biography: (You don't need a big past here. Just summarize the important parts of your character here, or why they have become Alchemists and joined the State Alchemist program)

Other:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ValGalorian
Work in progress - just thought I would get my interest noted and basis for my character idea down.

Name: Lowe.

Height: 5'9".

Military Rank: Major.

Title: Cloud Burst Alchemist.

Appearance:

Combat Alchemy: Uses an old pocket watch, resembling a State Alchemist's pocket watch, with an alchemy circle carved inside of it. The alchemy circle allows him to transmute water vapor in the air. Creating clouds or mist at will.

Personality: Brave and honest. He seeks to prove that not all people from Ishval are as bad as the soldier's who fought in the civil war and "rebelled" against the state. Lowe will never give his first name to a non-family member as part of his religious values but he was forced to when becoming a state-alchemist.

Biography: In 1908 he joined the Ishvalan military at the tender age of sixteen.There was not much resistance that he could offer, still young and not yet knowing how to use alchemy. During his confinement in a POW camp, he met a State Alchemist who turned traitor. This State Alchemist, once a major in the Amestrian State Military, taught Lowe the basics of alchemy. Lowe was eventually released after the civil war in Ishval was over. From the alchemist he had been given an old pocket watch.
Lowe later traveled to Amestria and applied to join the military as a State Alchemist. He passed the tests and was accepted.

Other:

Last edited:
Name: Erma Ehrhardt

Height: 5'7"

Military Rank: Lieutenant Colonel

Title: Bulwark Alchemist

Appearance:
1548728232006.png

Combat Alchemy:

Metal Convergence, by use of a iron oxide contained within a lantern at her hip and runes engraved into her gloves, Erma can encase herself in blued steel which carries the eerie gaseous glow of her lantern. Able to breakdown iron based metals, or to at least bend them around her, Erma primarily served as an Anti-tank trooper or shock trooper support. While able to absorb or transmute other metals into her skin and bone structure, she claims the blued steel is the easiest on her body, rather disliking red oxide such as from rust. Technically she is able to infuse steel or iron into other objects, so as soil, earthworks, organic material, etc. Via the use of drawn circles she can manipulate greater amounts of iron than her own personal supply would allow.

Personality: A bit sarcastic yet refined, she doesn't seem overly concerned with a persons origins and will make small talk of her own violation. Erma seems most at ease with flowers, tea and being left in partial isolation. Purposely seeking to antagonize others in a friendly manner she is often cutting and straight to the point with her remarks and comments about others. Somewhat brave she is also a firm believer in ambush or moving from cover, preferring to keep herself clean, brutish fighting or unnecessary messes can get on her nerves leading to a fiery temper from the woman.

While by the book in most circumstances, her own desire to be left alone in her old posting made he more.. flexible in regards to some happenings around her. Feeding into her sarcastic attitude she can come across as conceited, impatient and condescending at times. In regards to herself she is often hush-hush with answers regarding the mysteries about her are incoherent replies. She is generally a fairly pleasant person however for the most part.

Biography: Erma hails from the North Area and doesn't speak much of her family life or past. Mumbling something about herbs and potatoes when pressed, it would take someone with a lot of nerve or a kind heart to take the time to make a story out of her bangled replies.

Erma would head south for Military Recruitment and showed up with her papers in order suddenly and without warning. Asking to study or work in the archives or even just to grow flowers, instructors explained the nature of which troops were taught and selected based off of sources gained in assessment and preview.. While not among the oldest or the youngest in the class of 1906, her test results would be all over the place at first, scoring well on firearms, showing a disposition well suited for medical work and finally those suited to law and political tasks. Until the Alchemic portion, then her results were simply something else altogether, a natural prodigy who would not be sent to keep records or grow flowers.

Instantly she was pressed into State Alchemist training and attached to the Military Guard. Wearing her black uniform her first job was on the protection team in Central and later on in the South where she would in turn improve upon her Alchemy from the near constant skirmishes along the front and infiltration to the rear.

Having now been mustered into the Invasion force, being reassigned from the Military Guard to the tate Alchemists Special Division, however she still wears elements of the black MP uniform, though surrounded by even more blue, confirming the past and the preset in her martial wear, eagerly awaiting the start of operations.

Other: (may put other things here soon. Edits for sleepin med fuckery, well fix more SOON

Last edited:
Reactions: ValGalorian
Name: Mylara Adityah Balraj (Mya)

Height: 5'5

Appearance:
237950996072212.png
Mylara has naturally, broad shoulders and hips, always with a strong look about her, and from years of training, her body is packed with muscle and stamina.

Personality: She's brash and loud mouthed. A bit high strung and tempermental. The type to tell you straight to your face what she does and doesnt like about you.at first she comes off as bitchy and rude, someone you won't want to work with, but Mylara only mean when she needs to be. If anything she's strict, a perfectionist. To her Alchemy is an art form of deadly nature. It can be used for good or evil, but whatever the intented purpose that person weilding it has to be the best vessel for its art form. Her ideals on Alchemy can make her a bit of a stickler always handing out tips (though forceful) on ways to improve. Her natural nature is inclined to caring. Growing up in a loving family, Mylara has a strong sense of family, always making sure her men are taken care before during and after a mission. But that doesnt keep her from being bossy. As said before, Mylara is a perfectionist, if she is tasked to do something it will be done right and effectively.

Military Rank: Major

Title: Four Seasons Alchemist

Combat Alchemy:
A multi-faceted Alchemist. She can produce multiple types of alchemy (fire, lightning Ice, and earth teansmutation ) She wears gloves made of ignition cloth (like Roy mustang) which allows her friction when create fire or lighting. Each type uses a different method of bending the materials around it. For fire alchemy its changing the oxygen density in the area, and for lighting, producing more atmospheric pressure as well as lowering the temperature around her gloves using her ice alchemy. In turn her ice alchemy can be used near any source of water or through concentration of water vapor and condensation in the air (this form is weaker on dry days)

Biography: Mylara grew up around scholars, her father and mother, being interested in the concept of Alchemy half many books tailored to the subject. And given that myla was a curious kid, she was also interested in it. At age 5 Mylara did her first successful transmutation, so her parents began teaching her about the many different form of Alchemy one can produce. Her parents thought she could be good at form, but Mylara had a liking for element based alchemy.

When Mylara joined the military as a state alchemist in 1908. Mainly to enhance her powers but also use it for good, as what her parents always informed her to do with her gifts.

Other: To use all of her forms freely, Mylara has two transmutation circles tattooed on the backs of her hands as well as on her gloves, can easliy shift between the four depending on what task she's is doing.

(Will probably tweak this later)

Hi, I was wondering if this still was open. If so, mind if I later this weekend drop a CS?

I love this anime and I've seen both the original and the brotherhood one about 10 times.
I have a couple of characters I'd like to enter in the rp if it is open still.