What Plot?

• Alchemy is Banned

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Amestris Civil War

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Three-Front War

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Update. Character sheet now added to the page, and puppy is chewing the finish off the floor now.

Reactions: Red Thunder
I hate to be “that guy”, but a weekly post might be too much for me, tho I’ll definitely give it my best effort. That ok, @Artorias? It’s fine if not; I wanna make sure before getting into it.

Yeah we will see how things go and on the people that join up. If everyone is okay with a slower pace and commits, I'm okay with it as well.

Eh if it's slower than that I'll just pass up here and now, had too many "I'll post tomorrow teehee!" *five days later, nothing* rp'ers here lately to waste more time.

Mind you not attempting to back you into a corner here, I'm just burnt out on people screwing around with other people's time here lately. So if it'll be slower, that's fine, just not for me, though we have at least 4-5(?) others to weigh in on this.

One question could I create a character that is a regular soldier serving under the State Alchemists?

@Artorias I’m gonna bow out. Thanks so much for even considering me! Best of luck with the RP! The set up is awesome.

Welp.. I'll try getting a sheet up today, someone's gotta, no one else from the interest check has shown up yet have they?

no one else from the interest check has shown up yet have they?
...hm. Well, I’d really hate for it to die on my account, tho. Lemme know if y’all need another; I’m happy to try to accommodate.

Thanks for letting me know @Red Thunder

I am not in any rush to get this started and just wanted to see who would be interested. Not every idea/fandom will lift off, so don't feel bad.

@Nomad-22 I would like the group to be focused on the State Alchemists and not a regular soldier.

Thank you for informing me. Regretable it turns out I can’t get involved due to busyness and other stuff on my side of things. You have my sincere apologies but I felt the need to be honest with you all. I wish you all good luck with this RP.

Well, guess I'll wait and see who we kept, unless you want to run with just 3-4 others, Art.

Still here :)

Ope. Sorry ill be filling at a character sheet this week.

@Artorias @EmperorsChosen Would like to join, he asked me to drop it here for him as he's in class on his phone atm and I don't have your discord atm to give to him to tell you.

Alright!

Are you guys wanting a Discord?

Eh sure, would make telling whos actually here a little bit more easy.

Also my sheet is more or less done, had tons to fix on it from my sleeping pill fuckery, finishing it up a little more though but shouldn't be anything major.

Last edited:
Aye, I am here, workin on mah boyo.

I wouldnt mind a discord

Alright. I will be getting one up shortly.