Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
images

Not much to go off right now, but I wanted to see how many people would be interested in a Fullmetal Alchemist RP. I have two ideas that I'm working on, possibly three and want to see which one would garner more interest. The poll up above kind of explains it with just the title of what you are voting on, but I can always answer any questions/concerns/ideas that someone may have.

Cool! Any one of the plots peak your mind or you have questions about?

Ooooh! Ooooh! Hi Artorias! This was nice to see me tagged in seeing as I'm just coming off hiatus (time to drown!). I'm interested in the Civil War and Three-Front War ideas specifically. I'd always toyed around with a concept of a Cold War scenario myself.

Cool! Any one of the plots peak your mind or you have questions about?
I’m with Jax on this one: Civil War or (my preference) the Three Front War.

I am down :)

Possible interest. Also Voted for the Waaagh.

Last edited:
As a fan of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood I would love to take part in this venture if you folks would have me. On what plot I prefer it would definitely be a three front war. Out of curiosity beside the nation of Amestris who would be other combatants in such a conflict? Furthermore does this take place after the adventures of the Elric Brothers?

Reactions: Red Thunder
The three neighboring countries of Drachma, Creta, and Aerugo would be the ones Amestris is fighting back against. For the three front war, it will not take place after the events of FMA. It will be set in an AU where none of that happens actually.

For the Banned Alchemy plot, it would take some of the events of FMA, such as Father and all the things that happened and we would start several years later down the road. The next Fuhrer believes that Alchemy is too dangerous and can't be trusted, so he bans the practice and use of it. So that would be a mix of AU/Canon in a sense.

I see. What’s the timeframe for the three front war scenario? Before, during or after the year 1914?

Uhh. I'm thinking around 1914, perhaps a bit in the future.

Reactions: Nomad-22
I'm starting to work on the OOC, still looking for a few more people.

Alright. Back from some days off taking a break and resting, I have returned to check on the interest of this possible RP.

Before I finish making the OOC, I would like to know who is actually committed in this so I can gauge how much longer we might need to wait.

Alright. Back from some days off taking a break and resting, I have returned to check on the interest of this possible RP.

Before I finish making the OOC, I would like to know who is actually committed in this so I can gauge how much longer we might need to wait.
4042F103-2DA5-449A-8C33-B61179A0684B.gif

I’m still interested.

I'll still not decide anything till I see the OOC, but yeah I'm here.

Im interested

It isn't much at the moment, thought I would have more time to fill this out and work on it but I just slapped in the basics while working on the character sheet. My puppy has been giving me headaches and trouble for a week now. In that phase of constantly destroying things the second I look away from her.

OPEN SIGNUPS Fullmetal Alchemist

Welp I'll keep an eye out for when that's done.