Fullmetal alchemist, The Forbidden Sand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Everyones into blood manipulation. lol

Hmm, seems interesting. I personally adore FMA, one of my childhood favorites. I am inspired to compose a character! [If it's still open, that is.]

Reactions: Kyd Jhesus
I have finished my character. Is the role play open for new characters? //wants to make sure before I post.

Yes, I do believe this is open
We really need some more people to liven things up a bit

2612312.jpg

ivy_bar5.gif

Male

Human

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns_d353f7e_by_sugarfinch-d6l8f55.png

Invetory, #9999ff
Twin Tigerblades
❖ 8 Hidden Daggers
❖ Basic Survival Supplies - Water, Food, Map, etc.
❖ Silver State Alchemist Pocket Watch
❖ Basic Medical Kit
❖ Four Water Pouches
❖ A pair of unique gloves, a transmutation circle stitched on top.

Have You Seen Truth?, #9999ff
Yunru has never committed the ultimate crime; human transmutation. As a result, he never saw Truth. He is incapable of transmutation without his unique gloves. If his gloves are lost, he is forced to draw a transmutation circle.

No.

Bisexual

Xing.

History, #9999ff
Yunru is born in Xing, raised in a small village. His mother mastered the fundamentals of Alkahestry. At a young age, he studied Alkahestry. However, Yunru yearned more. He desired to travel and meet his foreign father, an Alchemist in Amestris. During her pregnancy, Yunru's mother fled to Xing, leaving his father. She returned to her native land, vowing to protect her unborn child. Unfortunately, he never learned the truth. After Yunru turned 15, he left Xing, venturing to Amestris. He struggled to locate his father, but no avail. One day, a kind, humble man offered Yunru a proposition; he will teach Yunru Alchemy if he exchanges it for knowledge of Alkahestry. Yunru, desperate to learn, accepts. He is exposed to a unique form of Alchemy; Ice. The older man, Erik, is a master of water Alchemy. Albeit, Yunru studied various fields of Alchemy, he focused on water. Four years later, Yunru finished his training. Despite his ambition, Yunru maintained his natural roots, mastering the acrobatic art of martial arts and melee combat. His signature weapon is his twin tigerblades, a gift from his mother. In honor of her memory, Yunru delved deeper in Alkahestry, practicing the Dragon's Pulse. During his journey, Yunru listened to the tales of legendary figures; Fullmetal, Roy Mustang, Scar, etc. It inspired him to continue his training, but Yunru is reluctant to join the military. One year later, his master convinced him. In the beginning, he struggled, but Yunru managed to pass the certification, becoming the Crystal Ice Alchemist. One night, at the age of 24, Yunru discovered the rumor of Forbidden Sand. His old master, growing weary of age, indulged his faithful student about the mystery. Unfortunately, he was on his death bed. He requested one last favor; solve the mystery. Yunru listened to his master's quest, boarding on a ship that is destined to lead to the direction of Forbidden Sand.

Knowledge, #9999ff
αℓcнεмү - Yunru yearned to study Alchemy. As a result, he traveled to Amestris, a country known for Alchemy. He adapted to a unique form of alchemy; ice. Yunru manipulates water particles in the air and transmute it into ice, bending at his will. He is capable of transferring ice particles, freezing several objects or propelling shards, creating projectile weapons. His alchemy is drawn from water. No water, no ice.
αℓкαнεsтяү - As a native to Xing, Yunru possesses extensive knowledge of Alkahestry. He is well adverse in the Dragon's Pulse.

ivy_bar5.gif

Last edited:
Ohh, so the Flare alchemist (me) and the Crystal Ice alchemist might not get along XD

Pfft! Maybe, maybe not. We will have to wait and see. XD

Okay Imma post to you and make feel horrible Katherine. :P

@Katherine: Guess so? I don't want to start posting and be reprimanded for not being accepted.

The head of the thread hasn't been on in quite a while, but we would have to check with him.
Other than that, I have no clue as what to do DX

Let me look over your profile after I get done with Katherine.

I'll take responsibility if nothing else.

@Katherine youre about to find out how cruel and brutal Wrath is. <,<

Status
Not open for further replies.