Fullmetal alchemist, The Forbidden Sand

Status
Not open for further replies.
both, I all depends on how she uses it. If she has a small cut then she will used as much blood as she can from it. If she needed more then she might make a blood scythe protrude from it to rip it open to gain accesses. She is like the blood user from Deadman wonderland.

both, I all depends on how she uses it. If she has a small cut then she will used as much blood as she can from it. If she needed more then she might make a blood scythe protrude from it to rip it open to gain accesses. She is like the blood user from Deadman wonderland.

i dont know what deadman wonderland is lol. A blood scythe? what?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take that cat like type was a jest on my part.

Deadman wonderland is a 13 ep anime with a cult following. It is dubbed and is very good. I suggest you check it out if you like bloody animes.

A blood scythe is this
1375810756-tumblrlsi6-o.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-4-11_21-48-21.jpeg
    upload_2014-4-11_21-48-21.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 5
Um.
The basic gist of it:
A massive earthquake ravaged Japan's mainland and destroyed most of Tokyo, sinking three-quarters of the city into the ocean. Ten years later, the story shifts to Ganta Igarashi, a seemingly ordinary student attending Nagano Prefecture's middle school. As anescapee, a survivor of the great earthquake, Ganta has no memories of the tragedy and has lived a normal life. This all changes when a strange person covered in blood and crimson armor floats through his classroom windows. Grinning madly, the 'Red Man' massacres Ganta's entire class but instead of killing him, embeds a red crystal shard in Ganta's chest. Within days of the massacre, Ganta is declared the sole suspect. Following a quick unfair trial, Ganta is sentenced to death and is incarcerated in Deadman Wonderland, a massive theme park-like prison.

Arriving at the prison, Ganta is fitted with a special collar which monitors his location and life signs. Due to the heinous nature of Ganta's "crime," he has to live out his imprisonment under Deadman Wonderland's 'Death Sentence'. A lethal poison is constantly injected into his bloodstream through the collar, but it can be neutralized by consuming a peculiar candy-like medicine every three days, which can be acquired through various activities in the prison, i.e. performing for audiences, working backstage, purchasing with cast points, etc. In order to gather Cast Points (the prison's currency), an inmate has to perform in the facility's lethal games and survive. Fortunately for Ganta, he is aided by a mysterious girl named Shiro, who apparently knows Ganta, and is known by other prisoners as well.

While trying to survive as an inmate on death row, Ganta becomes increasingly obsessed with the 'Red Man' and tries to find him so he could clear his name. In a bizarre twist, Ganta begins to develop the ability to manipulate his own blood, to the point of turning it into a weapon. Unbeknownst to him, Ganta has become one of the prison's "Deadmen," a segregated group of prisoners possessing the Branches of Sin which makes them capable of controlling their blood. After his ability is discovered, Ganta is forced to participate in brutal gladiatorial death matches known as Carnival Corpse, whose anonymous spectators pay large amounts of money to watch. In his struggle he manages to befriend some of those he fought off in the arena and with their help, Ganta continues his quest to uncover the identity of the 'Red Man', why he turned into a Deadman, and the dark secrets the prison authorities are hiding.
Oh God it's small XD

Blood Scythe:
senji-kiyomasa-full-636751.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kyd Jhesus
Hey Katherine! you read the updates i made to the HXH rp. It will soon be complete for playing.

I'll take that cat like type was a jest on my part.

Deadman wonderland is a 13 ep anime with a cult following. It is dubbed and is very good. I suggest you check it out if you like bloody animes.

A blood scythe is this
1375810756-tumblrlsi6-o.png

Now i understand, okay, You're approved. Post whenever, I do apologize for the horrible first post i need it to make sense from the story so far, so please read the story so far before posting.

So this world is basically unchanged. The series had a 00's-40's era feel to it. You are keeping that same feeling i assume.

Hahaha, is that a good thing? ;P

Well Puella just fell in love with you so yeah. You didn't even see you kill yet and your very aura gets he excited. So much for Asexual.

XD Well Im pansexual--gore and sexual energy for all!

Name: Beátus.
Height: 6'2.
Weight: 225 pounds.
Eye Color: Blue.
Hair Color: Brown.
Physical Appearance: Beátus is taller then the average man. He has medium brown hair with blue eyes. Seen in a white shirt and blue jeans most of the time. Average build with defined mucles.
Abillty: Internal blood manipulation. Beátus possesses the ability to manipulate the density and shape of his own blood. He can briefly increase the density of his own blood inside of his body in order to deflect a blow or projectile, at the cost of a moment of great pain. Once his skin has been broken, however, he can use his blood both offensively and defensively. He can form a thin layer of armor, as well as blades of blood.
Weapon of Choice: Hook Swords.
Fighting Style: Both strength and speed are above average. Is trained in Muay Thai and has been learning how to use the Hook Swords since he was 6. He often tries to be showy to try to fit in but when needed he is a very efficient fighter.
Personality/Background: The Culling started when Beátus was 6. He and his parents moved around for many years. 8 years later it all was going well until a dark night; when his parents were out hunting, Beátus was at the shelter alone. He heard screams and stayed like he was told to do by his father. The morning came and he found his mother and father dead, less than 150 feet from the shelter. Luckily, his parents taught him how to hunt, fish, cook, and build a shelter. So from then on, he moved around alone. Hunting, fishing, and cooking for only himself. He has never let anyone else join him in fear of betrayal.
Notable Achievements: Beátus was taught Muay Thai at a young age by his father, who would continue to teach him until he was killed. His parents taught him many survival skills, and he learned not to feel remorse when killing something at a young age.

Status
Not open for further replies.