Fullmetal alchemist, The Forbidden Sand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the reason the homunculi are seeking the Sand is because the rumor states that it can grant them the one thing they lack:

Humanity.

Not all would seek humanity though.

Approved! I like him! I'm so happy to have a Arm Strong fan (: personally I'm a homunculus fan, hence my tattoo.
THIS CHARACTER STYLE HAS BEEN PASSED THROUGH THE ARMSTRONG D'EARTH LINE FOR GENERATIONS ... AWHILE NOW.

Reactions: 2 people
I think that would be cool that humnculls to use alchemy to be honest. though scary as well.

I would need a draw back if I allowed that, Maybe the sand restricts homunculus powers, thus turning one into a alchemy ?

Name: Hong, Xiao (first name Xiao)

Race: Human

Appearance: with Red hair and eyes, Xiao pops out in his home country. Xiao stands 5' 11" his pale white skin contrasts with his green Xing style clothing.
Inventory: collapsible Guan Dao, water bag, dried fruit,

Have you seen the truth?: no

Automail: no

Sexuality: male

Home country: xing

Background: Hong, Xiao

Knowledge: Alkahestory

will modify

I will approve once modifications are made

Edit: Also, please check that ALL info is in the correct location.

So... Can we post in what the story is so far?

Sounds Good, I have 3 antagonist so far. Also, the Forbidden sand haves power to create whole new life when used with human transmutation, only I don't think it should by pass quilte exchange. Maybe it could also be used as a ingredient enhancer.

Options?
I would need a draw back if I allowed that, Maybe the sand restricts homunculus powers, thus turning one into a alchemy ?

And opinions?

I'll post my CS tomorrow. Human based homunculus can preform alchemy. The draw back is usually unstable in a large area and usually alchemic power reacts with emotions. Examples: wrath (original FMA) and Ed's father. I know more but I'll post it in my CS. Truth is known to occasionally creat a human homunculus.

The actual price is caused by the stone in instability in control over the body as the souls resist until the stone is stable or is used quite often. (Healing and non altered alchemy doesn't cost anything as the stone uses the body's self to repair said person or takes material from the area. Only life threatening injuries use the souls in the stone as it pulls your soul back.) on a side note the stones don't stabilize until all souls inside are at peace and have talked to the wielder or is hundreds of years old.

So should the sand only be made to grant immortality and new life, or should it Also enhance ingredients?

I say all of the above. It would be similar to the philosopher's stone but as a natural catalyst. Though only formed once every several hundred years or so. It could even be the inspiration to the first Stone.

depends on what the sand is and it's relationship to the stone.

However, there is one item strong enough to face the philosopher stone and to reverse the stones affects, such as humunculus transformation, and returning chimeras to their normal state.

lets suppose that it dose the reverse of the stone. reverse the creation of items from anything means the destruction of items into nothing. or it might work like the link I posted for you where it brakes apart items in to it's base materials.

I say all of the above. It would be similar to the philosopher's stone but as a natural catalyst. Though only formed once every several hundred years or so. It could even be the inspiration to the first Stone.

Or Maybe it takes the power of the philosopher stone and a homunculus, biding the two, Thus creating the forbidden sand.
depends on what the sand is and it's relationship to the stone.

lets suppose that it dose the reverse of the stone. reverse the creation of items from anything means the destruction of items into nothing. or it might work like the link I posted for you where it brakes apart items in to it's base materials.

I like that, though can you give me a example?

Last edited by a moderator:
think of an acid if you want the first one, it eats everything it touches. as for the second it turns steel in to iron and carbon.

>.< Im sorry where do we post to start the story? >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.