Fullmetal Alchemist RP Search- Please Give Me A Shot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cassie-Roll

Original poster
Hello everyone!! So, I've been super duper bored lately and with summer here I would love to get more rps going!!! Just to introduce myself, my name is Cassie (obviously by my username lol), I am 20 years old and am looking for someone literate around the same age as me to RP with. I do work as a waitress, meaning wonky hours and random days of working, I will usually tell you the day before or day of if I'm working though, I tend not to like leaving without giving any warning. (I'd hope you do the same for me)

Now, onto rules!

*I am looking for someone to roleplay Elricest with me (Ed/Al) I wish to play Alphonse as the bottom/submissive character, so I would like you to play Ed as the top/dominant character. In return, I will double for you and play any other ship you'd want, either cannon/cannon or cannon/oc, as long as they don't interfere with the Ed/Al pairing. Literally, if you give me what I want, I will give you whatever you want in return as long as it doesn't interfere.

*If you play an OC please do not god mod and do not try to make your character unique. I am not tolerant of Mary Sues, this is a big pet peave of mine. It is fine for you to make an OC, fine for them to be a good character, but do not make them better than highly skilled cannon characters, don't make them some special person needed to do a certain thing in the plot. I do not want characters who are super unique and stick out. I want a character who actually feels like they can fit into the world without disrupting the plot or making it all about them. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

*I rp in third person, I ask you to do the same (he, she, it). I also like to do multiple paragraphs, so please no one liners. I can handle if it's only one paragraph as a reply as long as it looks like you're putting effort into it.

*Please treat me like a person, if you have plans and aren't going to be around tell me, if something I'm doing is bothering you tell me instead of going silent (I overthink things so silence to me makes me feel as though I've done something really wrong), if you want a different plot, have an idea, want a time skip, speak up, offer ideas and plots. I am rather relaxed as long as you don't try to solely control everything, so feel free to speak up to me.

So again, I am looking for Elricest (Ed/Al) See above for specifics. Below I will put some plots I had for them!

48ee9ced97d9e7c1eade5362693e83689aa180f9_hq.jpg

- Ed is turned into a homunculus and now is having an inner struggle with himself. While the homunculus part of him is running about, causing trouble, death, and destruction, Ed is trying to find the power to stop him from the inside....Things only become worse though when the homunculus starts to have an interest in his little brother Alphonse.

-Cute high school rp with Ed being a bully and Alphonse being the new student (could be separated when they were young or not related). After bullying Alphonse, Ed begins to realize his feelings for the other...Is it too late to make it up to him?

-When Alphonse and Edward were young they were orphaned and while they stuck together for many years, Ed was eventually adopted by a well off family. Alphonse found himself desperate to see his brother again, so when a woman who knows the family Ed was taken into comes in looking for a daughter, Alphonse begs her to take him instead. The plan works, though not completely as intended as Alphonse is raised as a daughter rather than a son. Constantly his new mother holds over his head that if he wishes to see Ed again, he has to be the perfect woman to woo him away.
Eventually, his new mother thinks he's ready for the test and has a coming of age party for him where Alphonse finally sees his brother again.
It's up to you if Ed remembers Al or not and we'll see where it goes from there.

-Hybrid/Victorian Au- In this universe, hybrids (humans mutated to have animal features) are a new and looked down upon. If a family are to have a hybrid child, the child is either killed or abandoned. Many hybrid children are sold as 'pets'...Which basically meant a slave. They were treated lower than humans and forced to follow orders.... Edward was born a normal child but Alphonse wasn't so lucky. Alphonse was a cat hybrid. Though Trisha wanted to keep her baby born son, Hohenheim told her it would not be best for the family as it would make their status lower and force them into poverty...As result they had to give their baby son up and lie to Edward, raising him to believe he had no son.

When Ed is a bit older, he is allowed to get a 'pet' as it is customary to allow a child to have a servant. Edward goes to one of the sellers with his father and just happens to choose Alphonse. While Trisha and Hohenheim are aware of who the boy is, Edward is not, but they take Al in anyways...Treating him the best they can while still keeping him as a 'pet'. It isn't until Edward decides he wants to marry his pet that Trisha and Hohenheim realize they need to tell their son and Alphonse their relation.

-When Ed was fifteen, his mother died giving birth to his baby brother, and as a result Ed has to raise Al...Though the only thing is he resents his younger brother for being the reason for his mother's death. It takes him a while to finally accept Al as his little brother and care for him. Only problem is, Al thinks Ed is his father.... And when Al reaches puberty, he begins to fall for Ed.

-Mustang adopts the two Elric brothers who were orphaned when they were young... He soon realizes, though, he bit off more than he could chew with the two troublesome boys. Little problems turn into big ones when the boys become older and begin to feel attraction towards each other.

-With their father having abandoned the family after gambling away all their money and their mother being so sick she cannot work, the Elric family becomes poor. Edward, now the man of the house, ends up not going to college, instead becoming a hit man to try and save up money to keep his family fed and with a roof over their heads, as well as afford their mother's medicine... But even then they're struggling bill after bill. Alphonse decides he needs to find a job to help out and one day runs into Lust , one of the siblings at his neighbors house, in the darker side of town. He learns she's working as a prostitute and when she hears Alphonse is looking for work, she suggests he does the same. He's hesitant, but soon gives in. What starts as a supposedly one time thing turns into his new job as he sees how much stress it takes off his brother, who is being broken down by the killings he had been paid to do... And even if selling his body is breaking Alphonse apart...He'd prefer him being the one in shambles instead of his brother. Only guilt begins eating him up when him and his brother begin to fall for each other and start a relationship...As how can he tell Ed he's not completely faithful with his job demanding him to have sex with other people for the money they need?

-Hybrid Child AU- Hybrid children are artificially made humans that grow with the love they receive from their masters. Either both Elric brothers are ones or Al is one that was given to Ed as his 'brother'

-Separation AU- In this modern universe, Ed and Alphonse were separated when they were young, Al with their mom and Ed with their dad. When they grow older, Edward had long since forgotten that he had a brother and possibly becomes part of the police force, the youngest on staff, where he becomes friends with Mustang and Hughes (Possibly he is already friends with Ling or Greed). Meanwhile, Alphonse hadn't had the best life as when his mother got sick he had to find a job to take care of them...And he just so happened to fall into the grasp of the darker side of the city, becoming a prostitute and selling his body to save money for his mother's medicine. When Trisha passes, Alphonse just continues his work with a heavy heart, possibly getting into drugs as well to take away some of the edge off of the pain.
On Ed's 21st birthday, Mustang and Hughes take him out to get him laid, bringing him to the dark district in town where the prostitutes are, there, despite Ed's complaining at first, he sees Alphonse and is quickly taken. Mustang and Hughes tease him about it and go to buy Ed a night with Alphonse (Though it could go either way on if Ed and Al go the full way or not) which only gets Ed more smitten with the boy. Later, Ed visits Alphonse, not buying his time for dirty things, rather just trying to get to know the other. The two both begin to fall for each other, though Alphonse is hesitant considering he doesn't want to easily give out trust to someone who can hurt him and Ed is focused on trying to get Alphonse out of this life of prostitution. What happens once they finally find out they're brothers?​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not 100% sure, but I think Incest isn't allowed

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Incest isn't allowed

I have not seen anything on this matter and have seen other people asking for such content. I wouldn't see a reason why it would not be allowed to rp either, as other rps may have themes such as drugs, rape, violence.

The terms and conditions say that anything is allowed (other than rping sexual content with characters UNDER 13) but if it is explicit warnings/spoilers must be used.

I'm still looking and am open to ideas!

I might be willing to take this on, I haven't watched FMA for YEARS though... but I loved Elri-cest when I was into FMA a long time ago.

I'm not sure about the plot - and given I don't play with exclusive submissives I might not be the one for this one, but I know how it can be to want something really bad and never get it.

I might be willing to take this on, I haven't watched FMA for YEARS though... but I loved Elri-cest when I was into FMA a long time ago.

I'm not sure about the plot - and given I don't play with exclusive submissives I might not be the one for this one, but I know how it can be to want something really bad and never get it.

Hello! Thank you for your consideration! The thing is I just want to be the submissive for my pairing... But then if there's any other pairing you would like I would rp it any way you would want.

It's weird, haha, I'm weird about these things. Sorry >.< If it won't work out for you, I understand, but again, thank you so much for replying and considering this at all!

And if you decide you do want to rp, we can always discuss a different plot. But that is if you'r okay with me playing submissive Al. It wouldn't really be anything that affects his character like many people fall into with ukes, it just would be for reference or if any intimate scenes were rped out.

I understand, again, if you don't want to. I am unchanging in the way I want to rp my otp just cause it makes me anxious (idk why, it's weird and if I could I would change myself to not care) but I'm sure people get the same unsettling feeling if there is a clear submissive or dominant person in an rp.

But again, if you do decide you'd like to, I wouldn't mind doubling and playing a pairing you enjoy (that wouldn't interfere with elricest) and I'd play it however you want, even if there is no clear submissive or dominant character. I only really get strict about my otp and that's it.

I've passed over your banner a few times (so sorry) but I suddenly got really curious and clicked and now I would like to say that I'm interested in a couple of these plots. I'm out of practice when it comes to playing characters that aren't mine but I'm willing, at least, haha.

• Love
Reactions: Cassie-Roll
Status
Not open for further replies.