Fullmetal Alchemist (Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye)

Rainier Ashton Bernhardt

It's an old war, with old souls...
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Historical/ Fantasy/ Science-Fiction/ Modern/ Magical/ Romance, etc.
So, I am looking for a female partner who'd be willing o play the role of Riza Hawkeye from FMA/FMA: Brotherhood. My partner must meet Red Star Requirements, follow Iwaku rules, be okay with sexual content and graphic sexual scenes (Though they will be few as this will be mostly story-driven), they must also be accepting of playing pregnant characters. As the story will have at least one child involved. I am also hoping this partner can be literate, and capable of writing at least multiple small paragraphs.

I'm interested Rainer^^ I'll be happy to play Riza.
And I have an OC named Shane as well whom I created already to be Roy and Riza's son.

@Jessica Stansell

Hello, thank you for taking an interest! As for their children, I was thinking they would eventually have 3 or 4. All of them have an innate knowledge of Alchemy. One has lighting Alchemy, one has Brasque Grand's Iron Blood alchemy, the third deciphered the tattoo on his mother's back. They can create hotter, more explosively powerful flames than Roy but their control is nowhere Roy's level.

For more details, and further explanation of how I'd like the story to progress--PM me.