Fullmetal Alchemist 1x1

Would you rather have automail or your normal limbs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberraki

Akechi's Pancake
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fandom, Fantasy, Action, Romance, etc.
I've been wanting to do a FMA RolePlay with someone, but no one seems to know what it is... I would need someone to play Edward Elric, since I'd like to be my Oc. They could be teenagers, children, or young adults, but I would like for them to start out as children and grow up as the RolePlay progresses. Thank you for reading and have a nice day~

I've been wanting to do a FMA RolePlay with someone, but no one seems to know what it is... I would need someone to play Edward Elric, since I'd like to be my Oc. They could be teenagers, children, or young adults, but I would like for them to start out as children and grow up as the RolePlay progresses. Thank you for reading and have a nice day~
Oh! I would love to RP this with you! I've had a amazing OC or two I've been waiting to roleplay as.

Reactions: Little Miss Nova
Ok~ Would you be Edward for my oc and I'll be someone for yours.

Yes I have a plot and no I don't need him but it would be appreciated

Yes I have a plot and no I don't need him but it would be appreciated
Hmm, I could rp him then. Would you mind giving me some details on the plot before I fully commit? and do you need any details on my OC'S?

I would love for some details on your Ocs~ I'll give you some info on my girl and the plot. The plot is basically my oc's passing away, then she loses her right arm and left leg to try to trying her sister back and it will basically be the normal plot as well. I could make a plot for your oc too, if you don't have one or you could make one yourself :)

I would love for some details on your Ocs~ I'll give you some info on my girl and the plot. The plot is basically my oc's passing away, then she loses her right arm and left leg to try to trying her sister back and it will basically be the normal plot as well. I could make a plot for your oc too, if you don't have one or you could make one yourself :)
Okay! If it takes me some time to reply, its because I'm writing up some information for you,

Okay~ Send it through a pm

Sure~ I wouldn't mind to rp with you!

I'm late! !!!!
If this ever opens again, feel free to give me a ring!

Reactions: Little Miss Nova
It's still open~ I haven't started them yet

Pokes head in*

WHO-YOU-CALLING-A-MICROSOPIC-PEANUT-WHOS-SMALLER-THAN-AN-AMOEBA-AND-HE-CAN'T-REACH-THE-PHONE-BECAUSE-ITS-ON-THE-TABLE-AND-HES-TOO-SHORT-TO-REACH-IT-UP-THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Love
Reactions: Strawberraki
Oh my gosh! That is amazing XD!!

• Thank You
Reactions: FireDrake150
I wouldn't mind playing Ed for you, if you could play Roy for me?

So, Ed + My Oc and Roy + Your oc?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.