INTEREST CHECK Full Metal Alchemist: War torn lands

Translation is basically 'people no longer respect art.'

Nice ^^ I'm having issues finding a transmutation circle that isn't just a blatant rip of the anime. Thinking I might just nick one considering it's AU.
Also, aside from that I'm essentially done mucking about with my character, aside from any backstory we might be required to put in. Mostly cos I'd need to collaborate with Raiu a bit for that.

Reckon we've got enough folk to shift this to an OOC rather than interest check? Eager, I know, but this seems like a lot of fun and I wanna get started ^^

Lol patience Farore. If you jump too far ahead you may end up dead >.>

I'm not that bad :P I just think that there's enough folk to do a transfer to an OOC rather than interest check.

As a word of explanation, my MMO server has crashed. I'd normally spend at least 4 hours or so a day on there, more if my friends are online. Today it's just been spent on RPing and building on character sheets. I'm getting all squirmy and impatient with a lot of stuff right now. I can't even eff about with the guild council cos we've no way of contacting each other outside of the game.

Oooh, thank you so much Laha! *pounces on the transmutation pages*

Mabinogi, EU version. Entire Macha server crashed cos of crashmodders. They're probably gonna have it up by maintenance, but that's still a while off. We're supposedly getting security updates next month to stop it happening again, but nothing official so far.

Well, here I am. Expressing my interest. I've been lured in by Krolik with promises of alchemy. So i'm cooking up some character ideas, and I've got some plot ideas in the oven too, if that's still open to conversation.

*Splees with happiness*

I PLAY MABI! American version hough hahaha. Anywho you should join the am version >.>

Laha, we did have that conversation before, remember having to use your xbox mic to talk to me? In any case, the security on the NA version is pretty bad. I couldn't get in. Even if I did, they're pretty damn serious with that kinda thing apparently, I might get permabanned from anything nexon.

Yay~another interested person! ^^ *dances round*

Wait huh? Why would you get in trouble for playing on the NA version. And i vaguely remember this convo XD

Herp derp.

Essentially, cos there's a version for the EU, we're locked out of the NA version and redirected to the EU version. You're not meant to break into the other versions, though I know a few folk that are doing it anyway. They seem to be using stuff that's not compatible with my silly laptop though. Besides, I have a feeling I'd be lagtastic in NA, since the EU servers are pretty laggy to start with.

Kaze managed to break into EU for a while, but he didn't like the game and the trial period for the program he used ran out so yeah. I don't know how else that would work.

O.O trial program? well first off lemme say we should probs stop chatting about this in this forum XD
Second the game is free O.O

Ok, ok. I'll move it to an OCC as soon as I get a plot figured out.

Also, transmutation circles are not needed. I'll just say that your character carry them with them. Maybe even tattoed on their hands.

You don't need to make one like our artistic over achiever.

I just figured I would let everyone know that I've pmed Raiu to talk to him about the plot ideas. It sounded like he wanted me to post them here to let everyone pick what they like, but I wasn't sure so i'm waiting for a response. If ya'll would like to hear them anyway, I don't see any harm in posting my different ideas so we can start thinking it over now, if everyone wants.

I'm interested as well. Don't have a character in mind just yet, I'm waiting to see all of the background info before I toss something together.

What's been decided for sure is that the plot will be taking place during the ishvalan war. The finer details should be coming up soon, after I hear back from Raiu, or if I hear back from the others that they want to see the plot ideas now.