Full Metal Alchameist(fma)

The doc was making some food for Isabella when he hear the knocking. he walked to his door and opend it to see two people. "hello may i help you? are you ill? "

"I believe you have my friend in here? Isabella ?" he smiled under his bandana

Lilia followed Jake to the ward and stood behind him as he knocked. She let her gaze wander around the small village as they waited for someone to answer. When the doctor came to the door, she smiled at him politely. She tried to look around him to see if she could spot Isabelle, but couldn't get a good view. Giving up, she just stood there patiently, waiting for the doctor to invite them in.

He was walking through the train station when he noticed Jake and Lilia he smirked and began walking towards the doctor ward, Once he made it up to Lilia he smirked and said " Hello there " Leaning on the wall an unlit cigarette hanging from his mouth.

The doc notice someone new but didnt mind. "maybe i didnt get the girls name.may as well show you her just to make sure its her. right this way please" He said.he let them in and showed them to Isabella's room. he open the door to see she is up again. "Good your up you have people that want to see you i belive" he let them in and Isabella was confused like she didnt know them but she did.

jake "hey Isabella your alive and not to many scares I see so " he pulled up and chair an sat in it backwards "what happened"

"Oh, uh, hello," she said, a little surprised. She looked him over and saw that he was wearing a military uniform. "Were you sent by hq?" she guessed. "My name's Lilia and this is Jake," she smiled, introducing them both. When the doctor invited them in, Lilia lingered at the door. She waited for the new man to respond, while casting impatient glances inside the building.

She looked at him not sure. 'who are you' she thought. "..." she tryed to say something but noting came out. she looked at the doc confused and some help. he sighed and she moved her hand in writing move. "here you are" he said handing her his pen and pad. she writes 'who are you people?!'

jake facial expression changed "Isabella its me jake from hq ?" he was scare she forget him ''If you don't rember ill just...ill just go'' he tood dustd off his coat and handed the doctor someone to pay for Isabella's medical bills and medicine if she should need it and told Lila it was time to go

'wait You Know Me then tell me who i am please' she writes the doc stop him and ponted at her for him to see. she added 'please I need to know' she writes.

"Huh? But what about Isabelle?" she asked Jake, confused. They had only just arrived and he wanted to leave so soon. She looked back through the doorway and caught a glimpse of the girl lying on the bed in the other room. Before they had time to leave, the doctor came out to stop him and pointed towards the room the girl was in. She looked between them, trying to figure out what was going on.

He stood there silently waiting for Jake to appear and when he did he spoke " Jake...got a mission fo ya " He said holding up a folder with a chuckle, He looked at Jake not sure if he would recognize Michael from when they were in training. " Something about a town attack i dont know but they sent me to join you " a smirk on his face.

jake "I don't know mutch about you Isabella all I know I that you are a state alchemist and I sent you out on a mission and you got ambushed" he looked at Michael "hey mich how have you been?'' he was looking over he file

'Oh ok then' she writes a little upset. 'can I go home then?' she asked with a small smile. 'please'

wait" the doctor said as Isabella tried to get out of bed. she was now siting at the eage of the bed "here" the doc help her up and handed a cane. "your going to need this for awhile. and no more fighting for a week thats an doctors order" she nodds and starts to walk out still has a pen and paper in her hand.

Michael continued to follow him looking at isabella and inspecting her " Minor Amnesia? " He said looking at her head and the way she was adapting to the way she was He seen this once before but the man was nearly beaten to death.

She looked at the three of them, feeling completely lost. She shook her head, trying to make sense of the situation. 'Okay, so the new guy's name is Mich. Him and Jake know each other. There's a new mission. Mich is joining us. Isabelle lost her memory and can't talk. We are taking Isabelle home now?' she repeated the information in her head. Still kind of confused, she just watched the others, not sure what they were going to do next.

He looked back at Lilia and said " Lilia right? nice to meet you im Michael or..Mich " He said with a smirk extending his hand a bit for a handshake, she to also looked lost and confused or maybe she was just thinking but right now Mich needed friends.

"Oh," Lilia said as she was dragged out of her thoughts. "Yes, It's nice to meet you too," she smiled at him, taking his hand to shake. "So, you know Jake?" she asked him curiously. She didn't mean to pry, but she couldn't help asking.