Full Metal Alchameist(fma)

the offiver tells them the little towns she was in name and then left.

"Oh, thank you," she said to Jake as she left the room. "Are we taking the train?" she asked him, walking briskly out of the building.

"yes we knda have to im not allowed to drive after the last time......I umm yeah lets not talk about it " follows her kinda tugging at his collor

She looked back at him with a slightly tilted head. She was curious but decided not to ask. Turning her head back around she headed to train station.

as we arrive at the train station some guy try's to mug me but I punch him in the face and keep moving to the train

Lilia was shocked when Jake just up and punched the guy. 'Well he was a mugger after all,' she thought to herself. Stepping around the mugger, she followed him to the train.

jake got on the train and sat down he heard a baby crying and its parents arguing over why there child was crying he turned to them and asked them to stop shouting and he sang to the child in a soft tune and the baby fell asleep and turned back around to Lilia "and life is good''

Lilia sat down on the seat facing him. She watched as he soothed the crying child with a song and smiled. "I didn't know you were so good with kids," she said. The train jerked as it started moving down the tracks, and she looked out the window at the passing scenery.

jake "I raised my brothers when my parents left me with them at 13 I practically was there dad " he looked out the window a bit sad he had never told anyone that nor has anyone asked he was happy to get it off his chest but still sad

She looked back at Jake with surprise. She hadn't expected him to open up to her like that. She examined his melancholy expression before speaking. "I doesn't sound like your life was too easy, huh?" she said. Her thoughts were clouded with the memories of her own childhood. "If you don't mind me asking, why did your parents leave?" she asked timidly. She wasn't sure if she should be asking, but she wanted to know more about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
jake "I don't know.......they just left.....no warning no signs just left '' he sighed but smiled "I don't know why but it seemed to be a good thing for me"

"A good thing?" she asked him slightly confused. She didn't understand how parents leaving could ever be a good thing. She had experienced it herself, after all. She knew the reason and didn't have any siblings to look after but was still orphaned, nonetheless. 'I suppose that's something we have in common,' she thought to herself.

name: Michael Metalli
alchemy type: Iron
Military name: Metal Fist
looks:
images

[i just need to figure out were to hop in lol]

Isabella felt something on her and grabbed hold of it. it was a hand she opend her eyes to see a man. "your up" he smiled. she tried to say something but it was to hard. the man smiled "you sholdnt speak. go back to sleep you need it" she nodds and clase her eyes again.

jake "yep t made me stronger and my brothers all have jobs and family's I ma be the oldest but they still tease me about never having a girlfriend I just never have time t date or anything" sighs "but im ok with it I accepted my fate "

"Aww, I'm sure you'll find someone eventually," she said, giving him a smile. "I didn't have parents growing up either. They didn't leave. They were, well, killed. I was raised by my grandmother until she passed away a few years ago. I don't have any siblings, so now I'm pretty much one my own. That's the reason I joined the military, I suppose," she looked down at the ground with a solemn expression. "I'm not complaining. It just gets kind of lonely sometimes," she looked back up and smiled at him. She wasn't used to telling people her life story, especially to someone who she had only known for a day, but for some reason she felt like he would listen.

Last edited by a moderator:
"well you got your self a family now " he grinned and chuckled as the train came to a halt in the town where Isabella was he stood "lets go find Isabella"

The doctor sighed and patch up her wounds again. she had one or two brocken ribes and it seams something hit her hard in the head. he dose not know how the heavens she lived but she must have some angle to be alive.

Lilia sat there for a moment. She had never thought about it that way before. 'Family,' she repeated the word in her head, and a happy smile spread across her face. She nodded and got up. "Yeah, I hope she's alright," she said.

jake got off and saw a lot of people bustling and he sighed and saw a doctors ward and walked twords it and knocked on the door