Full Metal Alchameist(fma)

jake "on her way to dublith......the rest is classified for anyone not on the mission"

"Oh, okay," she was slightly disappointed that he couldn't tell her but made sure not to show it. She understood, of course, why he couldn't tell her about the mission, but this didn't stop her from being curious. Pushing this out of her mind she looked at Jake. She had exhausted all of the questions she had and wasn't sure what to say. As a result, she sat there a little awkwardly while waiting for Jake to say something.

Last edited by a moderator:
jake "so...umm any thing instrensting from uh...im sorry I forget easily where did you transfer from again?"

"West City," she reminded him. "Well the main conflict there is with Creta, our neighbor to the west," she told him. "It's all but constint fighting there," Lilia sighed, "That's why I transferred here." "I'm not much for fighting, not that I won't if I need to but all of that was just too much." She looked to Jake. "I was hoping here would be more peaceful."

jake chuckled "ya not really bustling city robbers myths murders ya we get a lot of conflict here"

She sighed, "well, it can't be as bad as it was there." "So, besides all that stuff, what is it like here?" she asked tilting her head slightly.

jake "boreing...sad kinda makes you go crazy a lot of top secret stuff goes on all that kinda stuff"

"It doesn't seem like you like it here very much, huh?" Lilia responded feeling a little disappointed and wondering if she had made a good decision when she decided to transfer to Central City.

Jst as Isabella wasthink this would be a nice ride it turned out to be the worst ride of her life. and everything judt happend in slowmo to her. the front of the train blew up witch made the second and third cart to blow up as well. thats when she got up didnt need to make the stupid round thing. she learnd who to use alcamy with out it. she sighs and touchs the ground and soon has a sper. she runs to the third cart thats when she saw them well one of the mabers of the Blood dragons.

jake "well....im actualy being asked to goto the wall of briggs they say they want me and Isabella up there and you now cus im not leaveing without my full team" chuckled

the fight end fast with Isabella with staterd bones lucky she got everyone on the next care. she knew her ribes are way bad and her arm she cant feelit at all. left lage never coming back. "witch" she said to the witch. but the witch just laughed and picked her up by her neck. she didnt fight her and the only reason why is becuse the witch is her old sister. her sister didnt want her sister to die not just yet so she throw her on to the other cart and distroyed the piece that holds the two carts togather. all the carts slowly start to stop and everyne was looking at Isabella as the other carts with the moter contuine to where ever it was going. Isabella said "call HQ of the Acl-" she didnt finish and everything went black

"The wall of Briggs?" Lilia said surprised. "But isn't it, well, cold up there... not that I particularly mind that much, but not many plants grow in cold weather so it would be difficult for me to use my alchemy..."

A messager came running into Jekas office. "sir one of your member. The one. has been extremly wound and needs someone to get her" Isabella normel never ask for help but she real couldnt move and was wounded.

"thank you ill be own my way soon she made it to Dublin correct ?" he was getting his officer jacket on

"No sir she didnt sir she only made it half way" the officer said.

Isabella was asleep in the village that was naer Dublin. she didnt know what it was called.

Lilia stood up and waited for orders. She was ready to go and wanted to help, but she would stay if he needed her to.

"Lilia you comeing? im gonna need someone to help me incase I get hurt or worse I go into killing overdrive" he was tightening his bandana and putting on his electric alchemy gloves witch were made of a highly static conducting material

"Yes, of course," she replied eager to help. She took the necklace that she wore around her neck and wrapped it around her wrist, making sure that it was secure. On the necklace was the plant alchemy symbol that she used to do her alchemy. She held the symbol in the palm of her hand and waited for Jake to leave first.

jake opened the door for Lilia "ladies first" even thow he was serious he was still a gentlemen around people