Fukanō Wanai (Nothing is Impossible) Modern Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brilliant minds in this thread should help me think of a new name for those Mages.
As an overall? Hmm, maybe....Arcaneus Operators? Literally just a first thought.

Not Chuuni enough, it needs to be one word and not sound like Latin gibberish.

Esper.
Realizer.
Conductor.

Are some ideas I've put forth.

Hmm, in that case, let's see...

Ascended
Waker (Alternatively, Awakener/Awakened)
Channeler

And not latin gibberish is certainly fair enough, sure as sure.

Awakener is a pretty good one, I'll add it to the list purely for Klaxxi nostalgia.

Personally, I don't think the Catholics should have adopted use of the Chimera organ as a 'commandment from god'. It directly goes against the idea of magic being a miracle of God, if suddenly everyone's a miracle worker. Anyone who performs a miracle becomes a saint, but now miracles are common place. Most likely what would happen is that the moment these organs were discovered, the catholics would have declared this a sign of the coming of the apocalypse, with God saying "Ascend to be miracles yourself. Become prepared, for I have granted your world with these miraculous instruments so that you may prove yourselves at my second coming *Jesus can be heard muffling laughter in the background*." Likely, the Catholics, and most religions for that matter, will declare anyone who is compatible with the organ to be the chosen ones of God, while anyone who becomes a Chimera is a pagan and has rejected God or something.

The Crusader Class though, we need warriors of light.

@Karakui While I agree Catholics would not behave in this manner, I'm getting the impression that this is an anime-inspired rp, and the Catholic Church in many anime (Trinity Blood, Helsing, the FATE series, and Blue Exorcist) would totally act that way.

Chuuni logic dictates that if the plot calls for it, then it shalt be.

Chuuni logic dictates that if the plot calls for it, then it shalt be.
All hail the plot, hallowed be its name and glory to its purpose!

True, anime don't have a particularly realistic view of Catholics. Then again, anime doesn't have a particularly realistic view of the world in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.