Fruits Basket Rp!

Who is your favorite zodiac in this series?

• Cat

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Rat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dog

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Seahorse

• Monkey

• Snake

• Tiger

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh!" Tohru suddenly said when she heard a man's voice. "Oh, you make these. They're lovely." She said, giving Kaede a smile. "They're of the Chinese zodiac but...you left out the cat. I guess I should have known that would happen." She thought quickly about the story her mother told her long ago.

"No, no! It's fine!" The male chuckled as he combed back his jet black hair, grinning."I just.. Find it hard to believe that those simple and small things could possibly attract the eyes of a girl like you." Kaede calmly said as he took a seat on the porch near his mini sculptures."No harm done! I'm particularly also fond of them myself." He adds staring up at the high schooler."They're of the Chinese zodiac but...you left out the cat. I guess I should have known that would happen." This caught Kaedes attention as he widened his eyes in surprised, and chuckled again."The cat? Ah!--You're referring to the old zodiacal folk tale." The dog said rather impressed as he stared back from his sculptures to Tohru.

Kaede eyed her with interest."Funny.. I should've known.." He commented, snapping her out her daze."You were born in the year of the dog... Correct?" He asks."I wonder what the cat will think finding out he's got a fan." Kaede calmly said."I knew there's something I like about you.. I mean besides from your pretty face!" The dog said leaning forward as he looked up at the girl grinning.

With an inaudible huff Roger stepped down the small few steps "Well I should be going now...don't want to be late..."

Tohru nodded, "My mother would tell me the story. I would feel so bad bad for the cat. I told her even though I was the dog I would also be a cat." She replied, just before Kaede snapped her out of her daydream about her mother. "Huh?" She blushed, "I...uh..." She replied when he was complimenting her. She looked up when she heard another voice, seeing Roger come out.

Roger looked up and over at the young lady who had been admiring the sculptures "Allo, there."

"Oh! Hello." Tohru said quickly when Roger came out. She suddenly gave him a bow. "I'm sorry to be bothering you two." She looked back up at the two, and gave them a smile.

Roger shook his head with a smile "No
Its a pleasura to meet ya!"

He adds "I'm Roger, you are?"

"I'm Tohru." She replied, "It's nice to meet you too." She gave them both a smile. She had a thought that she had seen Roger before though, perhaps in school sometime. Kaede however, she had never seen before. School...School! "Oh no! School!"

Noticing her frantic mood suddenly appearing he smiles "Dont worry Ms.Honda...we're not late yet."

Tohru let out a sigh, "Right." She replied to Roger and calmed down. If he said they weren't late, then they were probably would be fine. She smiled at the again, "Well. I guess we should get going to school though. Sorry to bother you." She added, both to Roger and Kaede.

Status
Not open for further replies.