Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Psychological, Modern, School Life, Paranormal
Hello! Recently, I've been obsessed with the anime "Fruits Basket", and am looking to start a 1x1 with someone over it! But, before you read everything, I would like you to keep in mind I do not do Canon, so all of this will be OC and have nothing to do with the original story. :3 Also, this is not intentionally romantic, moreso a slice-of-life, so don't make a damsel in distress character.

Now! All of that aside, what I am looking for is a partner that replies fast, often, and one that can develop their own characters as well as provide ideas. ^-^

As for my idea, it is very simple. I need someone to play the Cat, and what kind of character it will be, you can decide that for yourself. I also need my partner to play a human or two, and a couple of other Zodiac members if they wish. I myself will be playing the Rat and a human as my main character, and the Dragon and God as my side character. :3 And remember, this initially will not be a romance!
Anyway, I hope someone will PM me~ <3 I really want to do this roleplay. :3 'Til then, ta ta!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.