Frozen Summer OOC and signups

• Thread starter codasterthedisaster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

codasterthedisaster

Original poster
interest check: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...-apoc-dystopian-group-rap.82719/#post-1678589

I don't have much to say other than I prefer 1-2 paragraphs per post, minimum. If its just back-and-forth character dialogue then I understand because that can get to the point where there is literally nothing to write about aside from the speaking.

I'm going to wait to put up the in-character until two of you are ready, and I am going to accept up to five people. No limits on character age, but I would prefer that you not play a young child.

I don't like character sheets much, so I only need the name, gender, appearance, and age of your character. Appearance can be text description, an anime picture, a real life picture, whatever you want. I don't care much. Here's mine:

Name: Lucan Quinn
Appearance: Slightly above average in height, with a very thin and lean build. Physically, he is not very strong but he is agile, in body and mind. He is very calm and level-headed, and appears to be emotionally distant. His skin is pale and mostly unblemished, but there are a few scars on his hands and one on his shoulder. His eyes are a glowing amber color and his gaze could pierce steel. He has delicate, almost feminine facial features, made worse by the fact he is always (or almost always) clean-shaven. His hair is light brown, very curly, and long. If his hair was straight, it would reach a few inches past his shoulders. Due to the curling, though, it is just past shoulder length. He parts his hair in the middle and often pulls it back, so that the wind does not blind him with his own hair.

Name: Anthony Espina
Appearance: Anthony is 5'6", around 130 pounds, his frame is slight but his arms and stomach are well-defined. He's Hispanic and his skin is a golden color. His hair is dark brown and cut short, shaved in the back in a military undercut that slowly gets longer in the front until its hanging in his eyes. It curls when its damp. His eyes are dark brown, almost black, and almond shaped, with thick eyelashes. His nose is thin and straight, sort of Roman, and his lips are full. He has a bit of a resting bitchface.

the resting bitchface part made me laugh harder than it should

Status
Not open for further replies.