Frozen Hearts (Yuna and Chello)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's a talking snowman..Now there's a first," Loki chuckled as he bent down to him. "Hello Olaf it's nice to meet you I'm Loki an old friend of Elsa's," he responded as he stood up. "Now there is something I would have loved to learn how to do growing up at least then I wouldn't be alone, that's amazing Elsa really it is."

(Aww I love Olaf!)

"Elsa is great, she made me the day of her coronation," Olaf said with a smile. "Then things happened like really bad things, but then they got good again. Here we are, happy as ever with no problem." He nodded his head and then looked at Elsa, knowing that she didn't like talking about what happened with the coronation and Hans. "Did I do okay?"

"Of course, Olaf," Elsa told him with a smile and then looked at Loki again. "Anna and I made him when we were kids, actually. Not until that day I made him come alive, which was a pleasant surprise."

"Right I heard all about that, about what happened on the day of your coronation. I wish I could have been there to help you but when you froze Arendale you actually cut off the connection to Asgard and any other realm, that's how powerful your magic is not many people can do that so hey on the bright side if you don't like any realm you can just do that." Loki chuckled, "I can make things appear but they don't stick for long. But anyways I'm glad things worked out."

"Oh, did it? I wasn't aware of that. Well, I guess that is why your father was so worried when he came when it was all over," Elsa said with a soft laugh. "I don't know, Olaf just stayed. I also have snow monsters that are living out in the mountain, in case we need him for defense. They are comfortable out there, and they don't harm anyone unless I command them to. They are gentle when they need to be."

"He was worried but once you found control he isn't as much, I think he was more worried for your well being." Loki responded, "I was worried about you too. But now everything has worked out," he smiled at her. "So snow monsters you say? That is interesting."

"They're big," Olfa commented, giving a nod. "They are my big brothers. They don't talk much, they grunt. I just nod my head whenever they talk to me, but then sometimes they get angry at me when I do that." He shrugged.

Elsa let out a laugh. "Olaf, it is best if you don't reply if you don't understand," she told him and patted his head. She looked back to Loki. "I also made little ones on accident when I was sick on Anna's birthday. A lot of them too."

Loki laughed as well, "that sounds like Thor when he wakes up too early and before he eats." He responded, "sometimes all I get out of him is a grunt or a grumpy moan. But Elsa is right you should just leave them alone because you never know if they'll take it out on you, like Thor did once."

Olaf looked up at Loki. "Oh, alright. I should listen to that advice then," he said with a nod then looked to Elsa. "I am going to go now. Anna is coming home tomorrow and we need to prepare. It was nice meeting you, Loki." He waved to the both of them before leaving the library.

"Olaf is fun to be around," Elsa commented. "I do enjoy his company when Anna isn't home, but he normally spends his day doing whatever snowmen do." She laughed softly.

Loki chuckled, "yeah he's pretty unique I must say. The fact that you created him and gave him life is amazing like I said, it's good that you have someone to talk to when your sister isn't around it really must get lonely when she's not. I know how you two are close, just like Thor and I." He smiled, "so what else did you want to do?"

"Well, will you help with some decorations? Olaf wants to throw Anna a welcome home party," Elsa asked with a smile, walking towards the door. "Or do you want to do something else? Your choice." She looked back at him and waited for a moment.

"I'd love to help you decorate, so a party huh? How long has Ana been gone for or is it just Olaf wants to throw her a party just because?" Loki asked as he followed her out the door, "I use to hate parties especially when there was a lot of people. My parents always threw a big one every year and every year I'd always duck out early to avoid them."

"Well, Olaf just loves to go to parties. He loves being around people and being social, especially now that they accept him," Elsa told him as they walked down the hall. "Anna has been only gone a few days. I, myself, enjoy parties. I remember when I was so against them because I didn't want anyone to know about my magic."

"I was against them because people looked at me thinking I was strange, people would often whisper that I was a product of infidelity because I didn't look like anyone in the family." Loki responded with a sigh, "plus they'd also try and compare me to Thor which always got on my nerves. People still treat me unfairly, at least now my parents don't try and force me to attend gatherings."

Elsa frowned and reached over to hold his hand. "You are always welcome to come join our parties, Loki, no one will look at you differently here," she told him, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. She didn't let go of his hand as they walked, reassuring him that he belonged here.

Loki smiled at her, "thank you Elsa that means a lot to me. To have a place where I can come to and not feel rejected, there are days where I feel I don't belong anywhere. I mean I'm not truly an Asgardian and I'd rather die than live on Joutenhiem, not that the giants would accept me there either..So..Yeah.." He sighed, "but anyways I will not think about those things right now I am just happy to be here and spend time with you."

"If you ever feel lonely in Asgard feel free to come here, I will always be here for you," Elsa told him. She knew how it was to feel that way. Now she brought him out to the courtyard where Olaf was setting up some decorations. "Olaf, we are here to help if you need it." She watched as he stood on a ladder trying to put up one side, but reacted fast by making a pile of snow when he fell off the ladder. "You better be more careful."

"Thank you, Elsa!" Olaf said, bringing himself out of the snow after he landed in it. "It would be easier if Sven... Kristoff were here. I would like the help. Do either of you mind helping with the banner?"

Loki smiled and nodded as they walked out, "here I'll help." He responded as he put up the banner, "I think Anna is really going to like this. She's always been so spirited, and always had so much energy when she was a child which wasn't a bad thing. I can just remember your parents having trouble keeping up with her," he added as he stepped off the ladder. "There we go, so when is she arriving?"

"Anna still has a lot of energy," Elsa said with a soft laugh as she helped with the decorations that Olaf had picked out. "She comes home tomorrow and I am sure that she will be very happy to see all of this. I am sure that she will be excited to see you as well Loki, it has been a long time since we were together. Oh, and you can meet Kristoff." She looked around for a moment, giving a nod. "It looks great."

"We always had so much fun together growing up, we'd always chase each other around the halls and outside. Thor had to be the one to run after us while we were doing it," Loki chuckled as he looked around as well. "Yes it's perfect indeed," he smiled. "So what would you like to do now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.