Frozen Hearts (Yuna and Chello)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That is possible, you could have gotten them from somewhere." Loki responded, "I've actually started to learn how to use my innate ice magic. After I found out what I am I went to the library back home and found a book about Jotun history and what not, slowly I am getting there. It's a lot different than the magic my mother taught me."

"I could imagine how different it is from what your mother taught you, now you have natural abilities with ice. The same goes for me. Sometimes I still can't control it, but I try," Elsa said with a sigh. "It flares when I am going through a lot of emotional stress. At least I haven't had a bad episode in awhile." She suddenly sneezed, and she looked away from them. "Don't mind me, the spring and summer time is usually when I start getting sick. I have a cold that lasts me all two seasons, it is quite miserable."

"I can't really control it either, I'm still learning. Maybe we can learn together, since now that we have the same powers. I'll be staying for a little bit so it gives us time," Loki responded with a smile. "And you have done very well keeping your powers under control it's not easy, when I was learning magic as a kid it would sometimes go off when I was angry. But that part I have underwraps, so far." Loki chuckled, when she mentioned getting sick he nodded. "In the summer I use to always get sick, it has to do with the heat. Plus I burn really bad in the sun."

Elsa was starting to feel the connection with Loki again. They had it when they were young, but now being adults made her feel less alone when it came to being the only one in the family that had powers. "Stay as long as you would like, Loki," she told him with a smile. "The castle does stay cold on the inside for hot days like this. Anna gotten used to how cold I keep it because ice does linger around the halls to keep the temperature down. You will see when you stay."

Loki smiled, "thank you Elsa. I like the sound of it being cold," he responded. He too could feel a connection and it was nice, nice to have someone who understood what you were going through. "Poor Ana I feel bad for her, I always loved it when it's cold. I can remember this one time when we went down to the lake and the water was still cold, Thor was the first one in and the first one out. He complained it was too cold but not for me," Loki chuckled.

Elsa let out a laugh as she remembered exactly what happened. Thor thought it was too cold, and so did Anna. She and Loki were in the water just fine, splashing around and having fun. "That was really fun," she said with a nod. "I miss those days, I miss not having responsibilities. I grew up too fast because my parents passed away when we were so young. I had to become a mother to Anna at such a young age."

"Yeah Thor's just a big baby, he may look muscular and tough but deep down he's just a big softy." Loki smirked at Thor, he then turned back to Elsa. "Well you can still have some fun, I mean being queen doesn't mean you stop enjoying life. While I'm here you and I can have some fun."

Elsa gave him a smile. "I would like that, thank you. I think I forgot how to have fun since I do take care of the kingdom and make sure that everything doesn't fall apart," she told him with a soft laugh. "Shall we go back inside? It is far more cooler in there."

Loki nodded, "I like the sounds of that it is getting a little warm out here." He responded before standing up and following Elsa back into the palace, "you know I've always admired how different each of the palaces on other realms are. But there is always one thing that they have in common and it's the library, I've always enjoyed reading. I think I've read almost every book in ours, some I've even read twice."

"Well you do spend a lot of time in the palace instead of being outside so that's not a surprise," Thor responded. "But that being said I should head back home now, I'll tell mother and father you're going to stay a bit longer. Elsa it was really great seeing you again."

Elsa looked at Thor, and then gave him a hug. "Thank you for coming by, I hope to see more of you in the future," she told him with a smile, pulling away from the hug. "Have a safe journey home." She gave him a smile before turning to Loki. "Do you wish to go to the library? I can show you my favorite books, like the history of our kingdom. There are also some fun stories that have been written."

"I'd love to go and see it," Loki smiled walking beside her. "How are you really? Now that it's just the two of us, you know that we can share anything with each other. Hell you're the only one I can share things with, and have been the only one. There are things that I can't even tell my mother."

Elsa let out a sigh that she was holding in, she wanted to seem okay in front of Thor. Loki was right, she could tell him everything. She could tell Anna things, but she said anything to make her feel better. "Some of the kingdom still fears me," she told him. "I have to conceal everything and keep my powers in control. It may seem like they are, but there are moments when I can't keep them back."

"I understand what you are going through, once word got out about where I'm actually from people started to look at me wondering when I was going to turn on them." Loki responded, "it is hard to keep your powers under control especially strong ones like yours. But I can help you with that, we can help each other."

Elsa gave him a smile, reaching over to give his hand a gentle squeeze. "Thank you, Loki. It is truly nice to have you here again. Now I don't feel so alone." She let go of his hand and then led him towards the library, going down the hall. Once they got there, she opened the door and motioned him inside. "After you."

"Thank you," Loki smiled as he walked in and walked down the many book cases. "So anything you recommend reading?" He asked, "any other magic that I can learn about other than the ones I already know? Speaking of which we still have to show each other what we can do."

Elsa thought for a moment, and then went to one of the aisles. She pulled out a book from one of them, soon walking back to where he was. "This is one of my favorite stories," she told him, handing it over to him. "I think it is a fairy tale from earth about a prince saving a princess, it is a very cliche story, but I do love it." She let out a small laugh. "As for showing each other what we can do, we can do a little of that here."

"My mother use to read me stories from Midgard as well, a lot of them did involve a princess meeting a prince and they fall in love and what not." Loki responded, "then there was that one with the kids who wander into the woods and find a house made of candy and there's a witch..I think she read that to me to warn me about strangers," he chuckled. He then took the book from her, "well if you and Ana ever need saving I'll save you two." He chuckled, "alright time to show you some magic."

Loki walked to the center of the room and created multiple copies of himself, "can you guess which one of us is the real one?" He and the copies asked, of course it was the middle one it's always the middle one.

Elsa looked at the copies in amazement, she was never going to be able to do that. All she knew was her ice power and that was good enough for her. Looking closely, she smiled at the one in the middle. "I know it's you," she told him. "That is so fascinating. You have learned a lot since I last saw you." She then held her hand out and it started to snow in the room. "I just have a better understanding of my powers."

The copies disappeared and Loki smiled at her as he held out his hand letting the snowflakes fall on them, "that is still a great accomplishment." He told her, "sometimes it's hard to get an understanding of your powers. And you've done it on your own without help from anyone now that is amazing," he smiled and held up his hand which started to turn blue as he formed an ice ball and threw it on the ground creating a small sheet of us. "I'm still learning these powers like I said, but they are easier to learn then the other magics. I suppose because these are what I was born with, what I would have had growing up on Joutenheim.

"When you are born with a certain power then you are going to be most comfortable with it. With us it is the power of snow and ice, which isn't so bad," Elsa told him with a smile, and then waved her hand to make the snow disappear. She looked over to the door to see a snowman walking in. "Oh, hello Olaf," she greeted.

"Hiya! I was wondering where you went," Olaf spoke, and then looked at Loki. "Ooh, a new friend? Hi! I am Olaf, and I like warm hugs. Any friend of Elsa's is a friend of mine." He gave Loki a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.