Frosttide: The Coming Winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
There. It should be totally finished and waiting approval.

My character Ellyria is nearly finished but need to figure out of what relation she is to the family.. If anyone has any idea's feel free to share.

@Shayla If you want, I'm hoping for at least 2 half-siblings maybe 3 on the Wintersun side in the cousin category since my character is complete. When the Wintersun category is full, people can make other half siblings on the non-Wintersun side if they want as well. I don't care.

@Metal_Blade When do sign ups for non-Wintersun characters go up?

@Decimate ~ I think that would be fine by me if you'd like that :)

I'm also hoping for when other character's can be made I can do an arranged marriage bit or forbidden love,

Will be working on History tonight than finished.

Last edited:
@Decimate probably a little bit into the role play, just once we have our characters established and have the pace set. Then we can slowly work them in. There could be some sort of family ball, or a family feast, or a tournament to help unite families. They will be accepted once things start to roll a little.

Reactions: Decimate
@Metal_Blade

Do you mind if I PM you about my character? I have an idea for him but I'd like to pass it by you first.

I'm a bit stuck on his history.

I'm stuck on the family part but I think I'll have the history up tonight.

Sorry for coming in late. I am stuck on my family role. I see a few cousins, perhaps a niece?

That easily works!

Just going to let everybody know, as other families become playable, they will be mentioned in the roleplay, and in the cast of characters tab they will be their own subheading. So keep an eye on that.

Reactions: Decimate
Status
Not open for further replies.