2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
So, I'm afraid I don't know how to make a fancy table with multiple tabs yet, but I've had this idea and I'd love to run it through the ringer and see if it interests anyone else!

The idea is for a post apocalyptic world, set after an iceage. Now that ice basically re-written the title, I shall elaborate.

The year IS 3313, the United North of America is a continent of ice shelves and glacial mountains. Humanity here has lost contact through means of internet and radio. Things like phones are a thing if the past, but technology has thrived in other fields. Plasma fusion engines can sustain entire cities beneath miles of ice. These cities are lit up in hues of neon lights, and navigated via steam powered trains, attached to the ice above. Yes, above.

Thanks to the everhardening shell of ice above these nests of humanity, the cities are built suspended to the roof of massive, subartic caverns. Many have lived life times without seeing actual earth, or even the sun.

The smart become engineers, or scientists devoted to the furtherment of plasma development.

The strong become miners, or Surface Sweepers.

Miners, contrary to what they used to do, do not search for minerals, or oils. Using giant machines, powered by steam and plasma they excavate massive deposits of ice in search of old age resources. After an area is cleared, it becomes expansions of the nearest settlement.

Surface Sweepers are much more rare. Only five percent of known humanity can perform as a Surface Sweeper, because we simply do not have the resources to maintain warmth above the ice long enough for multiple parties. Sweepers use power packs and Surface suits to sweep the surface, above the ice, and search. The Surf-suit can only last 24 hours, exposed to the winds, and the average sweeper has no clue what they are looking for above the ice. They are sent, only with orders to search

That's all for now! If anyone is interested in this setting feel free to help me expand it!

Reactions: Pupperr and Kuno
This is certainly a very interesting sounding world you've built. I guess the first question that comes to mind is would there be a loose/guided plot or would it just be a sandbox r.p?

Last edited:
I think it would certainly need guidance, with small periods of 'sandbox' exploration.

That's exceptionally interesting... 🤔

Hey~hey~^^!!

Ooooooohhh... Interesting...

Boo likey!! But! Need to launch the regular rundown:

What is required:
~writing level?
~post frequency?
~face claim art style?
~max. number of RPers?

~Can we play multi charries?
~Is Discord required?

~Is there dice/stats use?

Thanks ya~^^!!

Reactions: Azurewinter
What is required:
~writing level?

Adept, I suppose! Intermediate. One or two paragraphs, or multiple small paragraphs depending on how much is going on!

~post frequency?

A few times a week! Once or twice, minimum.!

~face claim art style?

OOhh, I'm not positive. I want players to look how they want to look, but realism would certainly be more pressed over, say, an anime aesthetic!

~max. number of RPers?

4 or 5! I, personally don't do great with too many players, unfortunately.

Yes! I'd say so, but is certainly not a requirement!

~Is Discord required?

Absolutely not, unless it turns out needed. I get the convenience of it, though.

I had not considered that! Perhaps in the more action oriented parts we could!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
What is required:
~writing level?

Adept, I suppose! Intermediate. One or two paragraphs, or multiple small paragraphs depending on how much is going on!

~post frequency?

A few times a week! Once or twice, minimum.!

~face claim art style?

OOhh, I'm not positive. I want players to look how they want to look, but realism would certainly be more pressed over, say, an anime aesthetic!

~max. number of RPers?

4 or 5! I, personally don't do great with too many players, unfortunately.

Yes! I'd say so, but is certainly not a requirement!

~Is Discord required?

Absolutely not, unless it turns out needed. I get the convenience of it, though.

I had not considered that! Perhaps in the more action oriented parts we could!
Thanks for answers^^

Gunna wait for OoC to see if you do the dice thingie...

:]

I'll be keeping an eye on this. It looks very promising :^)

Hm, interesting, Imma keep an eye on it for now

The OOC is up :)

I've heard that some haven't gotten the notifications, so I'm gonna tag you here too!

@Kuno @Red Thunder