Frost Sirens - Second Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfsbane706

Original poster
The success of the original four Frost Sirens--idols who perform their shows on a stage made of ice--has made ripples throughout the country. Their first performance was a critical success, and now the powers that be are looking to capitalize on that success. They're looking for six volunteers to become proteges to the original four girls, and just like before, aren't exactly picky about important things such as skill level and experience.

Here's a little bit about the world at large: Idols are not only popular, they're practically commonplace these days. So, groups like the Frost Sirens have to come up with some sort of gimmick to set them apart. For these girls, that gimmick is ice skating, and that gimmick has served them well. However, a gimmick can only take them so far, and it's their skill that really sets them apart from the rest.

So, there's a couple things I'd like to elaborate before people start investing interest in the RP. First off, I'm not a patient man. I'm expecting posts at least once a week per character. Second off, please don't apply if you're overwhelmingly busy. I'd prefer not to add more to your plate, even if it is by your own choosing. Third, what I say goes. I'm not usually the dictator type (I like letting my players run free lol) but if there's something I say is wrong with your character and needs to be changed, please change it. I won't mind if you ask for reasoning, though.

With that said, I'm hoping this goes better than the last two times I tried this.

@Vesper and @Baddamobs get first pick due to their participation in the previous two versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the boon, friend-o. If I could just tentatively suggest something, it would be helpful if you put a character sheet and maybe a little bit more of a summary of what the general idea is. I have a pretty solid understanding, but I imagine someone coming into this cold might not have the strongest grasp on the concept.

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Thanks for the boon, friend-o. If I could just tentatively suggest something, it would be helpful if you put a character sheet and maybe a little bit more of a summary of what the general idea is. I have a pretty solid understanding, but I imagine someone coming into this cold might not have the strongest grasp on the concept.
Right on, how's that?

Reactions: Baddamobs
Status
Not open for further replies.