Frontier Haven - Info

They seem so masculine, when you put it that way... o.O. Oh well!

I'm reconsidering my potential role right now and barmaids and saloon girls appear to be out of the question.

@Crow well there's still one more tavern to fill, and i don't think it's a problem to have more than one saloon girl?

A tavern without a fight is like a beer without a plate of nuts, after all

Name/Nickname: Jane Pritchett
Weapon: 1876 Winchester

Personality: Outspoken and opinionated, Jane is determined to be respected like one of the boys
General Appearance: images (7).jpg

Detailed Appearance: Jane stands at 5'5", 130 lbs of pure muscle and tone. The girl is always wearing men clothing, hiding her woman figure. She has ice cold blue eyes that will pierce right through a man's soul and dark hair that usually lay natural down her shoulders. She doesn't smile often, so you usually only see a smirk of confidence on the brunette's small pink lips.
Clothes and Garments: Men's jacket and cowboy hat with pants to match, the only women clothing on her is her undergarments
Job: Sharp shooting bounty hunter
Short-Bio: Jane don't like talking 'bout her past much but I reckon if you have to know, I suppose I could tell you a bit. She grew up the eldest of her siblings, after her parents dying Jane had to step up and take care of all her siblings. She went to bounty hunting, knowing she was one heck of a shot made it easy money most the time. She don't much like to socialize with the people of the town unless she has to so there's not much anyone knows about her story.

Name/Nickname: Antoinette Hines
Weapon: She keeps two knives on her at all times, one on her upper left thigh, one in her right boot, just in case as most showgirls and bar maidens seem to do.
Personality: Antoinette is quite the out-going bubbly girl when she's in the tavern, she's gotta be in order to keep the patrons and the boss happy but once you get her out of work she's quite the shy lil' bird. Always a blush at her cheeks, never quite knowing what to say without good ol' alcohol and good times to help her out
General Appearance: e770d88ff25fcde2215a610bf8acd2ee.jpg

Detailed Appearance: Standing at 5'3" with brown eyes and an hourglass figure, Antoinette is quite the eye catcher though she certainly don't act like it much.
Clothes and Garments: She keeps to a few show girl clothes. Her dresses are the common look for show girls, one being of a red and black corset. One a blue and brown one, both with skirts that fluff out more in the back and have a tie up in the front to make it easier for the black high heeled boots to strut around.
Job: Bar maiden/show girl
Short-Bio: Antoinette was born to her mother who, in kind words, gave it away for cash. Therefore Antoinette has no real clue who her father is and had long ago given up the search. She stuck to her work in the taverns wherever she ended up, it was a way of life she knew and was used to by now. Outside of the tavern, Antoinette keeps to herself.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
@Ryles555 Which tavern you want to put Antoniette in? Otherwise, accepted

@Lonewolf888978 Well, yeah, but i kinda prefer you put at least something in the bio section. Just a part of the whole story is fine.

Both the cactus and the howling jackal is still open. Althou if you want to get in the royal flush, i don't see any problem

Ice as in? Ice cream? Shaved ice? Ice cube? Ice rink?

There's some ice cube and shaved ice, also available in the Cactus and the Royal Flush.

No ice cream or ice rink however.

I suppose I didn't think about that if you're referring to my post, I'll edit it anyways. Oops sorry for the slip up ^_^

Application Form:

Name/Nickname: Johannes 'Undying' Robertsson

Weapon: One Barreled Sawed off Shotgun as his sidearm, with a Sharp's Rifle Model 1863 as his Primary Weapon (Modified with an iron sight capable of compensating for distance and caliber change). (5x 'Rocksalt' Shells, 15x .50-70 Government Rounds.)

Personality:

General Appearance:

800px-Old_Bill_Williams.jpg

Detailed Appearance:
Johannes has numerous scars running across his chest from his time as a Hunter, and walks with a slight limp on his left leg. He wears a wolf head ontop of his own head and has numerous sizes of teeth formed into a necklace. He also stands at 1.8 meters tall.

Clothes and Garments: Johannes dons an overall, made out of sewn together pelts and skins of numerous creatures, including: buffalo, wolf, bear, snake and bulls. He's most notable for having buffalo bones spread out amidst his wear, as if it's for some form of protection against wild animals or wacks from enemies. He has numerous charms spread evenly amongst his body, a dream catcher made out of snake skins and rats bones in his backpack, a crucifix made out of the ribs of a buffalo hanging around his throat, and lastly a piece of leather with a key engraved in it hanging from his left ankle. He carries a backpack made out of the stomachs of a bull and a buffalo, with a capacity of 50 kilos of equipment. Underneath all of this, he wears regular pyjamas, white colored.

Job: Hunter-Trapper.

Short-Bio: Johannes Robertsson was originally born in Sweden, where he grew up to the age of nine until he was forced to abandon his home and travel with his uncle to the United States. After a year of swaying back and forth on a carriage and ship, Johannes reached a Texas town where his uncle was quickly favored for rising up to become a sheriff, since he had prior english knowledge and was a strong leader. He disciplined Johannes regularly, and boasted how he'd become a Texas Ranger one day as Johannes was a great shot and disciplined well. Ten years after his initial arrival, Johannes received a letter that shook him to the core. His mood changed from that of a bright young man, to a bear like form within seconds after reading the letter.

It got so out of hand, he was forced out of the town with only a sawed off shotgun and a horse. He'd have died out there, if a native american hadn't taken pity on him and decided to save him by bringing him back to his village. He was nourished back to health steadily, learnt numerous practices of the tribesmen and even their language. He promised them that he'd return with something great for the tribe, and left after spending three years recovering.

After that, Johannes has been known as a great Hunter, of both men and beasts- and proven time upon time with his traps that he's not a foe to be reckoned with- even if his job is primarily centered around beasts.