Frontier Haven - Info

WIP
Name/Nickname: L
ittle Wolf/Lara Quinn
Weapon:
An elegant, hand made, recurve longbow, a gift from her mother. A colt .45 revolver, a gift from her father.
Personality: Lara/Little Wolf is quiet. She often mixes her English with the Algonquin language when she speaks, therefore she does not speak unless she feels she must. She is not a girl you want to cross either.
General Appearance:

Detailed Appearance: Little Wolf's hair is not quite that long and her skin is a fair, and little deeper tan.
Clothes and Garments: Deerskin dress and boots. The dresses below are her English Garments. When out on the range, she tends to wear Deerskin garments of Cheyanne Plains People

e64a5f74ca339e95810cddfe97bef65f.jpg

Job: Cowgirl. As a half Cheyanne woman, Lara is an excellent horsewoman.
Short-Bio: Little Wolf is only half Cheyanne. Her mother is a Cheyanne woman and her father is a 'White Man'. The name Little Wolf was given to her by her mother, but her Father's name for her is Lara. Her Father is a Cowboy who had met a Cheyanne woman alone out on a cattle drive. Being the gentleman he is, John could not leave the woman to die. Grateful for his help, the woman married him after regaining her health and rmained in his house and bore him a daughter. Though Lara is called by two names, she thinks of it as special, as she is of two worlds. She loved horses since she was young and always begged her father to take her with him every time he left on a drive. She now joins her father on every cattle drive. She cares little for the socialite life of an average English woman. She belongs on the Plains.

Last edited:
Oh, hi there! Has this started yet? And even if it has, is there still room for one more?

Cynder, your character is accepted :)

@Potatocat yeah it has started, and also still open

Looking through the character sheets it seems like we have a few time travelers! The Winchester shouldn't be around yet, and neither would the Peacekeeper or the Schofield.... Yeah, I'm that guy. If you want a stand in for a Winchester, take what inspired it. The Henry rifle. 15 round tube mag, lever action, .44 Henry Rimfire. Wonderful rifle. And originally entered production in 1860!

Right ._. i wasn't aware of that.

Although Winchester Lever Action DOES have a 1866 model, named .44 Henry at the time.

And Peacemaker came in 1872.

Yeah i'll edit that. Thanks for pointing that out

See, when it comes to guns I'm your man! You'd be surprised how long it would take for metallic cartridge firing revolvers like those we know today to come up. It all has to really do with Smith and Wesson acquiring the patent for drilling a hole straight through the cylinder to make the chambers for the gun, which is essential for the construction of modern style revolvers.

• Love
Reactions: CynderTheDragoness
Right ._. i wasn't aware of that.

Although Winchester Lever Action DOES have a 1866 model, named .44 Henry at the time.

And Peacemaker came in 1872.

Yeah i'll edit that. Thanks for pointing that out
Yeah, being set in the 1860's is interesting because a lot of the super popular cowboy guns were invented in the 1870's onward... XD

Hey all, wanted to pop in to apologize for disappearing from this after one post. Didn't intend to.
I'm formulating a plan for a post now, so I hope to come back in.
But yeah, just popping in.

Alright. Time to get an ex- US Calvary Guy with a brace of big ass Dragoon pistols out here! XD

Aaand I dont know what to post for Chucho to help the plot.

Lara has not entered the town yet. The Half Cheyanne woman is riding ablack stallion into town.

I'd reply, but i can't just ignore Tori ._.

@SugaarCereal Your post is needed to advance my storrryyyy

And yeah it's fine, the delay i mean.

i haven't been getting any alerts for this for some reason. 0.0

Heads up.

Sorry for the inactiveness. Been real busy with real life stuff. I'll get one posted this night. If not tomorrow night, which is around 7 hour from now. Sorry for the delay ^^"

I going to have to leave this rp on account that I just don't have time, so I'm rooting out half of them sorry bout that.

Is this still going? Western is one of my favorite genres, love me some Louis L'Amour. Anyways, I would love to join if this is still up and running.

Well, I'm not really sure. The GM hasn't responded to my post yet, so I'll assume that the individuals involved lost interest?

It seems that way, no one has posted in the IC since the 13th of this month. Which is rather sad, I would love to see a well put together Western based roleplay here.