Frontier Haven - Info

Elizabeth is accepted. Does she have her own school? Or does she teach on an open space?

Also, for Jewel, which tavern will she be in?

Elizabeth is accepted. Does she have her own school? Or does she teach on an open space?
She has her own school called , Sanctuary where she teaches to both the poor and rich children and those of the Middle Class.

As for Jewel , Are there any specific tavern's already created or not?

Name/Nickname:
Anastasia

Female

Weapon
: (try to make it as historically accurate as possible. I don't want to find any semi-automatic stuffs)(melee weapon can also be included, or can be forged by the blacksmith)

Personality:
General Appearance:
(Paragraphs or Picture)(Picture preferred)(Mix is allowed)
Detailed Appearance: (some details that the pic misses)
Clothes and Garments: (paragraph or picture, both works)
Job: (Are you a prospector? A cowboy? The sheriff? Put on any jobs here if you want to. Note that there can only be one sheriff in town)
Short-Bio:
While refusing the reveal any information, she constantly claims that she's 'not from here'.

@Shayla there's already 3 tavern: The Howling Jackal, The Cactus, and The Royal Flush. Further detail is already listed in the overview.

Say, can I introduce some sort of 'wild child' of sorts or will that be impossible in a desert setting?

What kind of wild child are we talking about?

The literal kind.

You know one of those guys who claim to be 'raised by the forests' or something

Except this is a desert or something so yeah.

Well yeah. In a forest, you can at least survive off fruits.

In a desert, i don't think you can. Unless you have some kind of explanation for it.

The forest here does have some kind of berries and such, but depending on the child's race, he could ends up hunted by the indians, since most of them lives in forest.

So yeah, depends on the explanation.

Very well then. I will consider.

Also, once the RP is in motion, as in everyone has someone to talk to, there's no need to be waiting like this anymore.

So if there's 3 people talking, the waiting should only happen between those 3 people. In our current case, there's several people who actually went to the Cactus.

I think I'll have Jewel work at the Royal Flush.

@Crow @KurosawaShirou Soooo not sure if we're still talking about this but Kansas isnt a desert. It's like the plains man. A kid could survive but not unless he/she was Native American or adopted by Native Americans.

Reactions: Jess Incognito
@Crow @KurosawaShirou Soooo not sure if we're still talking about this but Kansas isnt a desert. It's like the plains man. A kid could survive but not unless he/she was Native American or adopted by Native Americans.
I know. It doesn't makes much different however, due to the fact that it's mostly sand and grass. Unless it's a forest, the explanation might be a little bit, out of the box.

@Shayla yep accepted.

original.jpg
kirby-sattler-art.jpg

Name/Nickname:

Running Wolf
Weapon:

Bow and Arrow
Tomahawk 2x
Personality:
A rather aggressive and rude man, Running Wolf dislikes white settlers for multiple reasons, including the majority of his tribe being wiped out. He has a love for nature, and dislikes the town of Crystal Springs, including all who call it home.
Detailed Appearance:
Long bear claw mark down his back, and a healed bullethole in his shoulder.
Job:
Indian Outlaw
Short-Bio:
Will be Roleplayed (If thats okay) :)

1228-cowboy.jpg

Name/Nickname:
Austin Marsh
Male
Weapon:

Winchester Lever Action Rifle

Colt Revolver
Dynamite
Personality:
Rather quiet until addressed, Austin has a hard time shutting up if he gets invited into a conversation. He is generally friendly, and has a good heart.
Detailed Appearance:
Has various bullet holes through out his body, mostly in his arms, legs, and shoulders. Has a S branded onto his chest.
Job:
Ex-Train Robber, trying to stay under the radar and stay away from the law and bounty hunters. Currently a Hand for Higher
Short-Bio:
A rather courageous man, Austin was a rather honest man, working as a soldier in the army in a Calvary regiment. As the war started to come to a close, Austin and a hand full of soldiers deserted, and rode West, where promise of a fresh start was promising. A lawless land, often breed lawless outlaws, and thus Austin and his friends joined an Outlaw Gang. Rather known as the Bloodshot Gang, Austin was branded in the chest to show he was a loyal member, a large S is now scarred there. Austin and his friends would often rob trains, wagons, and anyone else foolish enough to be in the West with cash to spare.

Austins last train robbery went South. A marshal got the jump on the gang of men, and soon Austin found himself riding away from the train, leaving his friends behind. Now, he runs not only from the law, bounty hunters, but also from any Bloodshot Gang members interested in revenge.

I think I'll be making a Sheriff eventually.

Mind if I do a calamity Jane type character and a saloon girl? I know there's already a saloon girl but I could do one at whatever other bars there are left.

@Lonewolf, yeah that's accepted. Altho i don't see why you need to RP it.

@hellhound be my guess

@ryless calamity Jane type? There's 3 tavern as of now, so yeaj

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Calamity Jane was a sharp shooting, whiskey drinking female that dressed more like the men in the time of the wild west ^_^

Calamity Jane was a sharp shooting, whiskey drinking female that dressed more like the men in the time of the wild west ^_^
And looked physically like a man too

I don't see why not :)

I mean Liz is already fulfilled 2 out of 4 criteria of that anyway, and Tori fits 3