From the Windswept Depths of Pandemonium

What is the answer to this question?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chaos Theory

Original poster
What? This is bold text. But I don't see any tags. I don't understand. OH! I CLICKED A THING. THERE ARE MY BEAUTIFUL TAGS. MMM.

Anyways, hello, Iwaku community. I must thank you kindly for the post that provided the convenient thingy for stuff to talk about here.

• You may call me "Chaos," or "Theo," or "Cha-Chan," or "Chaos-Kun," or "Hot Stuff," or "Bro," or by whatever name my character is officially called.
  • I am a real boy.
  • I am 18 years old.
  • I am new to the site, and I am not new to role-playing.
  • I always enjoy Role-playing with just a single partner. I also like group role-plays, but I seldom find groups in which the role-playing is actually enjoyable enough to keep my interest, usually due to the people all wanting different things. I have always wanted to try a truly open RP, where it's in a location-based thread, and anyone can legitimately post in said thread.
  • On a rainy day, I grab a bucket.
  • The song coursing through my veins currently varies between this and this...and sometimes this.

EDIT: I just noticed the option to add die rolls incorrectly says "Throw a dice". That, saying "literally" unnecessarily, and trailing off thoughts with the word "so" are my grammatical pet peeves...

Also, is there a kind of "scratch pad" on this site so I ca- nevermind, I remember being able to save things as drafts. That'll be helpful for character creation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, saw your post here, so....

Just thought I'd get that out of the way. You sound fun. Welcome to Iwaku.

The Chaos Theoretician cringes at the thought trailing off at the word "so." "You monster..."

I can be very fun, but I did just spend the past 30 seconds legitimately trying to punch a wall.

If you want, I can finish that thought for you.

"Hi, saw your post here, so I thought I would go on a panty raid in a nursing home afterwards, in order to reinact my favorite episode from my favorite TV show, Spongebob Squarepants, even though I think all the new episodes are so much better than all the old ones. Also I think Phantom Menace is the best Star Wars movie and is almost as good as the Twilight series (team Edward rules!!1 ^w^), but neither compare to the Percy Jackson movie series, which is so much better than the original piece-of-crap book series."

Oh well, it looks like I did anyway. XD

Just thought I would get that out of the way, as well. You sound like fun, too! Except for that unwarranted bit about Spongebob and everything else. I'm not sure if I can publicly associate myself with you for saying such blasphemous things. I mean, you just insulted a really high quality book series, man. That's not good for a creative writer to do. ;P

Yeah, sorry about that, it just came out like word vomit, couldn't help myself.

Question though, how do you fail at punching a wall? Do you keep flinching or pulling back just before you hit it? Or is it jumping out of the way? (Not to say that I would be able to solidly punch a wall unless very riled, but still, to spend even 30 seconds on that attempt seems somewhat excessive. Terribly sorry if that was my doing.) :P

Oo a chatty one XD welcome to Iwaku

Have a bucket of rainbows

hey dud u got liek aswesome avatar. i luv lorenz attractor.

Okay. Assuming I haven't fried your brain yet allow me to say hello and welcome to the forums.

You haven't yet; I assume you have a literate/educated ability of some sort since you actually know what my profile picture depicts.

Or it means you know how to use Google.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually its incredibly hard to find the Lorenz Attractor using google (at least using image reverse search).

But I've heard of it. It's fascinating even if its only a simple mathematical equation.

Welcome to Iwaku.... chaos sounds very fitting of you.

*ears are blasted by music* your veins seem to be a very loud place to be, but very fitting for your name @_@

Welcome to the forum! May you find all the things you're looking for.

also, read your resume - how different is 5e from 3.5e out of curiousity? I really didn't like 4th edition much so I've been suspicious of 5.

5e is heaven. HEAVEN. And the classes are so customizable oh my god. There are only like 12 skills and stuff. It's just the best thing, really.

It's definitely more like 3.5 than 4, but it's still very much its own thing.

The roleplay is so integrated with the mechanics of the game that you actually want to start at level one, otherwise you have like five levels of stuff that you need to figure out what happened to your character and why. It's really well-done.

The only reason why I like 3.5 more than 5 is because there's more stuff out for 3.5. That'll change though, obviously XD

Status
Not open for further replies.