Follow the Strange Trails
- Posting Speed
- Slow As Molasses
- Writing Levels
- Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
- Genre You DON'T Like
Haala looked away from the child and to the large man instead. Well, the large wolf size certain made sense now, seeing how large he was in human form as well. She nodded in greeting, wondering where he was headed. She hadn't expected to see him again, truth be told, and certainly not in human form.
"So you have a child," she commented, understanding why he had been desperate to take that buck to wherever his home was. "How's the shoulder?"