From the Memory logs from a family i know...

Macie Melody Lightfoot

Rising Star. Singing Sensation.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandon, Romance, Drama, Adventure. Future. Horror. Suspense. Action.
Nov. 17th, 2046…
Metropolis, Kansas…
Outside the fairgrounds…
joanna-barlow-170.jpg

Joanna: *With her Sniper loaded and armed; On top of the nearby building* … *Keeping an eye out for her target*
Clouds were forming throughout the city. The Sky was darkened by the dark clouds that were coming on and filling the skies…
But as for a small team of people…
There was a break-in in progress and yes… after months of there being no intense elements or traces of supernatural occurrences that would spawn causes for there to be a need for the powers that be… This was gonna be a reason for the powers that be to re-activate and come out once again…
It was a break-in at the Stadium and the danger was a moderate to others… but high to both Leslie and Blossom.
At the side gate of the stadium…
Leslie: *With a headset and earpiece* Aero-light, What's your 20?
Nicole: *Through Earpiece* I'm through the side gate heading in. Ellie and Lana are on the back entrance heading in.
Blossom: *Through headset* Good. You guys are to stand your positions once inside. Leslie and I will be coming through the front. Sora and Carly are already inside the Arena and working their way through to the main wing.
Nicole: What about Charlene?
Leslie: She's still with us here. She's got the flank.
Blossom: Where are you guys now?
Nicole: *Through the Earpiece* On the inside. We're all through the gate. Where are the ones that we're after?
Leslie: Inside the new wing that's under construction.
Ellie: *Through Earpiece* What're you having put in?
Leslie: *Sighs* An Adult Bar.
Charlene: When? When was this that you sprung some leak in telling about adding an adult bar? Since when was this?
Leslie: …
Blossom: She isn't in liberty to say. But it's just something that came up to her attention.
Charlene: Uh-huh… Yeah. You know… ever since that girl named Joanna Barlow came into the fold… there's been nothing but a whole cloud of secrets. I for one am sick of it, captain. Sick and fed up. I may be an addition to the team. But don't just go around holding stuff back from me. I'm not just someone that you can drag around as a part of a team only to keep in the dark on whatever is going on.
Blossom: Charlene, *Groans* For the love of pete… Can we not get into it now?
Charlene: Blossom, Look. I'm a cousin to you… Not just some pencil chomping psych ward inhabitant that you can just write off as crazy and a disturbance needing to be tossed out with the rest of the nut balls. I'm not just some random addition. You don't want to tell me about it… Fine. Say so… Don't be trying to keep secrets from me and sell the intent of covering things up with some fabricated lie. Because by doing that… it's gonna make a person think that you don't respect them or trust them. That's not something to be taking on and a path worth going down.
Blossom: Charlene, If it'll get you to shut the icy choppers of yours… We'll tell you after this little maneuver is over. *Groans in stress*
Leslie: *Hearing screeching coming from inside* What in the…? Something's going on inside. Trouble! *Speaking into the Headset* Lana, Ellie… Nicole! What's going on in there?
Ellie: *Through headset* Elemental Rita… i don't think you'll want to know the answer to that question. But i think that we got a big problem and it's not suited to play house. These beings… whatever they are… They're shadow creatures and they are also of fire.
Lana: *Through headset* Get your back hind-ends in here… While we still got a chance to live… because if you don't get in here now… You're likely about to see us 1/4 less of what we once were.
Blossom: Wait one. We're on our way… We're making our way over now… But try to hold them off. Use the Golem forming and see on finding a weak spot on them. We're on our way.
They tore into the inside as there was no time to waste. It was starting to sound bad and getting worse. What happened when they got in where the danger was that they saw the creatures and got ready to attack at the creatures.
Leslie: *Looking at the creatures* okay… You creeps need to beat it. *Pointing her fingers at the creatures and shooting laser lights straight out at the creatures*
Charlene: *Firing a blast of Snow and Ice at the creatures* *clashes her hands together and moves them up forming blue energy and then aims the attack at the target, trapping them into ice* ICE HURRICANE!!
Blossom: Whoa! *Gasps* What a shot! That was a heavy impact. Nice shot! Charlene… You're bound to have the hang of it yet?
Charlene: What do you mean, Blossom? I already have the hang of this. It's been seen as second nature to me. I honed on the skills really well. You know… i would bet that the attack would really be tough if we were to combine the elements. Thunder and Ice. What do you think?
Blossom: Hmm… You know what… that's not a bad idea. I'll go for that.
Sora: *On one side of the room attacking the creatures* *Launching an attack* Blizzaga! *Sending it to the Creatures*
Carly: *On the other side of the room attacking the creatures* … *Launching an attack* Thundaga! *Sending it to the creatures*
Ellie: *Firing an attack at the creatures* Electro Wave!
Lana: *Using Geo-thermokinesis on the creatures; Creating Molten Rock and controlling it; manipulating it to form a large hot rock formation and encasing the creatures; Suffocating the creatures* Let's see these things try to make a shot at surviving now. They don't stand a chance whatsoever.
Leslie: *Grins* Hmm… Nice. Nice shot, Lana. That's a very sweet move.
Blossom: Don't get cocky girls… We may have battered them down… but we haven't taken the beach yet. There is still a chance that they can break free and return fire.
Sora: This is true. Leslie, This all comes from experience. We've been in the hero business longer than you and the Rusoe trio. We manage to know what to really expect from creatures. We went against all sorts in the game world known as Spira. Then the other year going against these things called Hellhounds… Samael The hell hound. The seed of Destruction. A mass of those…
Carly: I think that Leslie gets the general idea… Sora, Leslie's not an idiot. She knows by now what it is that we're up against when super powered persuasion battling and incidents are vaguely concerned.
Sora: *Scoffs* What the hell is your problem, Carly?
Carly: You.
Sora: Me?
Carly: Yeah, you!
Sora: Why?!
Carly: Wanna know why? Wanna know? I'll tell you. It's because of the fact that you never accepted Johnny who's now Joanna. You judged her. Never gave her a damn chance.
Sora: And why do you think that reason is… huh? What could it be?
Carly: No idea as there is none.
Sora: Bullcrap! There is a reason. It is because Joanna Smokes. You know that mom is against you being with her and around her. She forbids Joanna from coming near you. And she is also motioning on pulling you out of school if you don't stop seeing Joanna.
Carly: Shut up, Sora. Joanna is my friend whether any of you like it or not. She's my friend and i am her friend. I am all she has for a friend as she apparently can't count on any of you to be her friend. As it is… Both me and the girl that she has with her… Macie… We're her only friends.
Blossom: Hey! *Cross and annoyed* Sora… Carly… Enough. That is enough of that… from the both of you. This is not the place to start your bitching about Joanna Barlow. She is not the primary objective here. These creatures and ensuring that they are disposed of… is. So stow the shit and get your heads back in the game at hand here. That's an order. Am i clear on the demand and order?
Sora: *With Carly; Sighing and at attention* Yes, captain.
Charlene: I actually like Joanna. I think that she's pretty far out. She's strong, willful and determined.
Leslie: I agree. I actually happened to have walked by her the other day. She was walking with that girl… Macie. I think that was who the girl was. She was guiding Joanna on seeking to quit the habit. That was the other day…. The 15th. So…
Blossom: Sounds about right. You in fact did help Zoey quit the habit too, Leslie. I don't know what it is that you said to her… but it worked.
Leslie: It sure did.
Nicole: Joanna isn't bad. She's just very misunderstood.
Lana: Totally. Sora, You really need to back off from Carly's grill about Joanna. Carly has the right to have Joanna as a friend if she chooses. Your mom isn't gonna be upset for Carly having anything to do with Joanna. You're just mad because Carly's hanging around Joanna alot and not so much with you as she used to and you can't handle it.
Sora: Like hell… Mom is upset. I spoke to her last night about it and she told me… and Carly that we were to not have a thing to do with Joanna. I don't know what you're on, Lana… but… our mom is unhappy. So… Do a favor and stay out of it. Carly's to stay away from Joanna… End of story. Otherwise our mom is pulling her out of school. Our mom's ruling. not mines. hers.
Carly: *Sulking and steamed* … *Walking away in disgust and anger; Wanting to punch Sora in the face*