From the gutter too

He looks at the scruff of a boy he brought home and nods, " of course. Here, Frieya!" A girl with auburn hair, laid out in curls... a small but blossoming figure.... she was about 15 and her grey eyes looked to her father in all seriousness, she did not wear a dress as was common for females but instead wore trousers and a loose white tunic, her brown boots pattered softly on the floor, " yes father?" her voice was calm, even.... she was not like most young girls. " Show the lad to his dinner. He's my new boy" she nods and looks him over apprehensively but leads him down the hallway, she didn't make much in ways of chatter but she was not unkind. She was matter of fact, practical. " My name is Frieya, this is the kitchen. The men will show you where to work. If you need anything I work in the front of the forge. You can come and ask"

A doesn't say much except nod to Freiya, " I suppose since we're doing greetings, my name is A."

He didn't say much more than that. He observed the girl closely. A found her to be a little odd. She wore trousers instead of dress and a white tunic. He supposed if one put a hat atop her head she could pass for a young boy. However, A was not like most young people his age. By the way she stood, he could already tell some things about her. Frieya was much like her father in some ways and there was a more than likely possibility that she had a nasty temper. However, A would not rashly assume that only guess. He would do his best not put a damper on things like he had a habit of doing. He especially didn't think that she was one to sit and chat about the latest inventions. A sighed and looked for a place in which to eat. He found a secluded place by his lonesome where he proceeded to sink deeply into his own thoughts.

Much sooner than later, he had finished his meal and was ready to work... well as ready to work as one who sustained nearly lethal wounds.