From The Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson responded with silence at first, his eyes seeming to try and read the man through his posture and his expressions. There was evident hesitation, and the hybrid was probably justified in having such a hesitation due to the fact he had been alone for quite awhile. It took another glance over at what they had done together to convince him, and eventually he nodded and crossed his arms. "I see no problem in it, but that comes with rules and restrictions. If you come with me we go my way." He replied in a serious tone as his attention shifted towards the passing convoy that was still in a recovering stage. "Let the others know I plan to move by the morning, perhaps rest is best."

Over time the survivors faded away, leaving the station to the brave group of fighters for the night. It wasn't uncanny to hear the inhumane growls and the signs of movement in the shadows, but it was something to be aware of as the night progressed. While time came and went Wilson situated himself near a makeshift camp fire, trying his best to ration the amount of fuel the fire got from the scraps of clothes to the bit of wood that was torn off improvised shelters. A quiet night was ahead, but like anything else in this world, that could change.

Aiden watched as the number of survivors remaining with us shrunk less and less, until it was down to just a few of us. He sighed as the only choice he had was to sit down and stay, hopefully the assassin hasn't found him...or better yet, never will find him. Besides, these guys seem like a generally skilled and nice bunch, take away the fact that they are mainly rangers.

The assumed leader of this group, Wilson, stated that we will leave in the morning, but for now, we stay and rest...here? When L'Enfant plaza is pretty close by? Guess he likes to take danger by the horns and ride it. Aiden sat down quietly and silently by the fire, near Wilson. The sounds in the darkness didn't phase him much, for he didn't live inside the cities for much of his life anyways. Even if, he was ready for them.

@Anyone who wishes to interact.

Minami glanced at him when his disposition on the matter completely changed. He clenched his hands to fists and wrinkled his snout a bit before seemingly regaining control.
'Ah, well that's fine by me. I was just wondering.'
The lock gave some clicks and creaks, before finally snapping open and falling to the ground.
'Ah, there we go.' she smiled.
@Stryder

"I can deal with restriction and rules. And I can adapt to your way of movement." Crimson slowly got more relaxed then he had been in a while, and instead of sleeping, he sat around the fire, checking over his weapons. Throughout the course of that battle, he had gotten injured, lost a lot of arrows, and put a couple of good nicks in his beloved sword, which would take a while of sharpening to fix up. At the closer sounds of movement, he would spin and look, but he was mainly remembering the past. It was a dangerous game for him to play, but nights like these provided the perfect time to think.

@Furasian

• Liz had done some quick looting around the area, gathering quite a few supplies, in addition to her own. She walked over to the fire and slowly sat down, her legs folded to her side. She sat silently for a while before she began to speak. "So... It seems to me that you're in charge of this group, so I thought I should come thank you. For saving myself and everyone else. This place was horrible." She stared into the fire, watching the rippling glow of the embers.

She was finally free after about two months of captivity. The bandits were dead. She was free. The adrenaline from her escape was wearing off now that she was safe and still. Her eyelids started to droop as she sat there, so she began to busy herself. She pulled her bag off and began to sort through it, making note of what she had.
  • Equipment And Weapons: (Acquired upon escape)
    -Zastava M91 (10 Shots per Clip)
    320px-Zavasta_M91.png

-4 2/3 Clips for Zastava
    -Type 54 "Black Star" Pistol (8 Shots per Clip)
    -3 Clips for Type 54
    -Flask
    -4 Small Poison Bottles W/Holster
    -3 Silver Throwing Knives W/Holster
    -1 Jagged Silver Dagger W/Holster
    -Backpack
    -Wind-Up Hand Light
    -Gas Mask
    -Sunglasses
    -Rope
    -Self-Crafted Grappling Hook
    -Lighter
    -Notebook
    -Multiple Pens & Pencils
    -Water Bottle
    -Winter Coat
    -Small Miscellaneous Items
    Link to CS- https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...-optional-roleplay.89365/page-16#post-1969389
  • I'm going to start using this to keep track of my inventory and such. If you want the code, just ask.

The wolf nodded silently as she dismissed her question as a mere pique of curiosity, his demeanor still looking unchanged. The pins withing the iron collar were playing a tune of melancholy as they were being combated by the feline's skills. The lock unhinging and landing on the ground with a heavy thud, cracking the wood, giving a rough estimate at just how heavy this thing was, his now revealed trapezoid muscles were more defined than his overall muscular structure but he was still a large wolf as far as height and muscle mass went. His hand lightly rubbing the area of his neck, long kept constricted as a reminder that he was never free. "Thank you..." He spoke to her kindly, albeit still sounding pretty threatening.
@Minami

Minami showed him a small smile and sighed as she removed her hood, her ears flicking as they were freed. She brushed over the soft ears after having them cooped up for so long before perking them up. 'You're welcome.' she said.
She got up and removed her coat, also revealing her long black tail and swaying it from side to side. 'I'm going to make a quick meal. I guess you need one as well?' she stated questioningly.

As the flames flickered and the night went on Wilson shifted his gaze back to the fire, his ears trained on each person who spoke. "If you can keep to that then we won't have no problems Crimson." He said, pausing for a minute to hear Liz speak before he gave a shrug and opened his mouth once again. "In all honesty I thought I was coming alone, these people are the ones you should thank for they made their own decision to tag along." The concept of being a leader though caught him off guard a bit though, and the look of confusion in his eyes gave that away. Me? A leader?

((@Librarian Cat If you wanna mix anything feel free to pm me and I'll give you the keys~))

Status
Not open for further replies.