From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can get on a pc to make a form somewhere next week c: a bit busy with the holidays and such

just about done ^^

just about done ^^
Noticed the work on that first post! Looks pretty neat having a brother pair coming out ^.^

I think I can get on a pc to make a form somewhere next week c: a bit busy with the holidays and such
Take your time Minata! I doubt we will take off any time soon with just three people.. ((maybe we MIGHT go when you put in a CS.. Or wait for 1 more person after you so to start off with a healthy 5))

Yep I just need to add a bit more

We are desperate for characters XD

Well then! I shall gladly join this interesting RP! The holidays are subsiding now, birthday and all! So I shall be able to be more active! A CS is on its way.

Well then! I shall gladly join this interesting RP! The holidays are subsiding now, birthday and all! So I shall be able to be more active! A CS is on its way.
Great to hear! I will be more than happy to take a look at whatever is brought to the table!

I do have a question about the anthro part. Are humans the minorities that are generally descriminated against or is it the other way around? Like what are Human to Anthro relations like?

I do have a question about the anthro part. Are humans the minorities that are generally descriminated against or is it the other way around? Like what are Human to Anthro relations like?
The anthros are the minority in this one. Before the war the ability to mend animal genetic traits with humans became a possibility, and over time it developed to be into something more. Many were test subjects whether voluntary or involuntary, primarily for agencies and militaries. Overtime, though the genes started becoming more open into the public and before you know it you could probably be a father who has to worry about whether the mother will bring a full human into this world or not. If you were hoping for an anthro, genetics has a tricky way of playing things even in that angle. Wilson's history is a good example of that, when his father left him because he got the animal traits of his mother.

Back to the present: Opinions are differentiated among the metro dwellers. Some might not give a damn, others might not give trust, or you could be like the more fascist groups and exterminate as many as you see. There is a neo nazi group hunting for the impure out there, afterall =3 And don't get me started on how much.. 'Variety' is in an anthromorphic's life as a whole. Some might have it good, others might have it bad. Either way, they do have some perks in it all depending on their species, yeh?

Zee Captain: "yes, Yes, more people rally to zee cause, soon zee quest for cake shall begin!"

Zee Captain: "yes, Yes, more people rally to zee cause, soon zee quest for cake shall begin!"
Oh fuck, not another "Zee Captain" fans.... Uuuuuuggghhh.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not much of a Captain fan, by much I mean I don't fanboy over him/her or use him/her in rp's, well, until now X3 I have read his/her comic, still do when new pages are released, and I thought it would be interesting to use the captain in this rp, mix things up a little :3

Last edited by a moderator:
FIIIIIIRST OF ALL: that pic in the initial post looks NOTHING like DC (just putting that out there cause i actually live in the metro area XP...eh sorta)

AAAAND SECOND: my CS will be up later today or tomorrow when my stomach decides to stop making me suffer x.x

AND THIRD: are characters allowed that have just ears and a tail, or some other select animal trait added to an otherwise human body?

FOURTHLY: I'm assuming that the Silver line is omitted since construction was completed last year IRL and the war started in '13?

Last edited:
Well then this is intriguing, and I am a huge fan of both Metro games so I think I'll join x3.

Reactions: Minarawr
Name: Minami Scrios
Faction Alignment: Unaffiliated for now
History: ( Can't think of anything TwT )
Skills and Talents: Free-running, Scavenging, Medical skills, Self-defense, Cooking, Martial arts knowledge.
Equipment And Weapons:
-Improvised Spear
-Knife (Hunting knife)
-One thick rope, 5 thin, shorter rope, one fishing line
-Flask
-First-aid kit

Appearance:
2012-05-06-497454.jpeg

General attire:
EciGrQI.jpg

She wears a bodysuit under her clothing:
IMG-20150111-WA0022.jpg

Other things! Yay!: Minami is in fact a feline-hybrid, but hides her tail under her long coat and her ears under her hood or headwear. She isn't sure what kind of splice she is, though she has tried to find out. Her tail is very long and sleek and her ears are quite large.
GetAttachment-1.jpg

Last edited:
FIIIIIIRST OF ALL: that pic in the initial post looks NOTHING like DC (just putting that out there cause i actually live in the metro area XP...eh sorta)

AAAAND SECOND: my CS will be up later today or tomorrow when my stomach decides to stop making me suffer x.x

AND THIRD: are characters allowed that have just ears and a tail, or some other select animal trait added to an otherwise human body?

FOURTHLY: I'm assuming that the Silver line is omitted since construction was completed last year IRL and the war started in '13?
1st response: I know! I used to visit DC from Loudon County before I moved south.. But it did have the apocalypse feeling, eh?

2nd: Good luck with that! I am glad to hear about a CS coming our way ^.^

3rd: Eeeh I guess that is possible. This is a genetics thing so I wouldn't be surprised about ay hybrids.

4th: I believe that is correct.
Well then this is intriguing, and I am a huge fan of both Metro games so I think I'll join x3.
Glad to hear! I've started playing the Redux since I beat the old ones

@Minata

I see a CS building up. Can't wait to see what comes from it~

Oh and @NacNak : Don't worry about it ^.^ Hopefully nobody comes in with a pitchfork and has a hatred towards anything sounding close to ze captain

yeah...., pitch forks are sharp, and often partnered with torches X3

Status
Not open for further replies.