From Scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ugh...I was not looking forward to a confrontation like
this." He sighed and dropped the blowgun. "There's no need to kill anyone now..."

"Good...no one needs to g-WHAT?! Who the bloody hell are..." Carson leaned out fully to see the strange twin appear, walking from behind his cover to get a better look.

Sylvia watches Jakob fall, and felt her heart beat faster as a whole other version of him appeared out of seemingly mid-air. She watched in half-nervousness, half-fascination. There wasn't much she could do, except for possibly using her Illusion magic, but there was nothing she could do with it right now, so she just relaxed, more than she was already, and watched the other version of Jakob run at Geoff.

"Great." Geoff started running around the one called Ayas and picked his spear up from a tree he left it leaning against. "Why can't we settle this nicely?" He stopped and looked him right in the eyes."We can all juet go on our seperate paths. The paralysis won't last long."

Having heard the man, Ayas stopped, his face inches away from the blow dart mans face.
"Hmmm? You took down... Err.. him." he waved at Jake who was on the ground. " Do note that I don't like people hurting my slave."
"In your dreams Ayas." Jake mumbled.
Ayas smiled maniacally.
"So why shouldn't I kill you?" Ayas quickly grabbed the man's arm and pinned them behind his back. Rendering him unable to move.

True to his word, Geoff's paralysis poison had already begun to dissipate. That was only a short amount of time, 5 minutes, and Silvia grunted as she used a lot of energy to push herself onto her hands and knees, just staring at the grass. She heard Geoff suppress a sound of pain as his arm was forced in an unnatural position, and she looked up to see Ayas rendering him immobile. Standing, she looked at the silent man suspiciously, grinning slightly as if amused by the whole situation; her teeth seemingly filed to points as they fit together like a sharks'.

"...There isn't a reason you shouldn't. The question is...can you?" His face was serious. As serious as could be. "I mean, what's in it for you? Yeah, you'll have my blowgun and darts. But you don't know how to get more."

"I take pleasure from killing. And you, sir, would be an immense pleasure." Ayas laughed maniacally. "I think I'll start by ripping off your limbs." Ayas began to tug at the other male's left arm. A pop resounded as it dislocated. The man grunted in pain.
"No screams? How boring. How about-"
"Ayas, stop." the paralysis poison had worn off and Jake was on his feet. He pointed at Carson, "and you, don't move."
"Look," Ayas sneered at Jake, Jakey boy is back from his nap. Why should I lit this wonderful man go? He would be a great form of entertainment. "
Jake, exasperated from the whole ordeal, glared at Ayas.
"Just hold him there damnit, or I'll remove you from the situation altogether. "Ayas pouted but did as he was told and held the man in place.

"Huh...Lucky..." He looked at the other two. "So what do you plan to do with me?" He spit out several darts he had in his mouth onto the ground.Just a precaution in case Ayas got too rough. "You don't seem like you'll kill me."

Sylvia winced at the loud POP that resonated from Geoff's dislocated shoulder, and stepped forward unconsciously. In sympathy for Geoff, who really only wanted some string, she closed her eyes as she tapped into his outer aura, and she saw his pain, as a radiating redness deep in his shoulder, and slowly wiped away that redness. As she did, Geoff was slowly relieved of the immense injury, until it was completely numb, the color teal. She opened her eyes, keeping the Illusion of numbness on him, and waited to see his response.

"Hm...Thank you..." He smiled then looked back to Jakob. "This is pointless. Let me go, and I'll be on my way....I'll give you fish if you want it. I just don't want to be wasting time here."

She looked from Ayas to Jakob, their only difference in the eye color, and sighed.
There's no use in holding him. He only wanted some string!
Looking to Geoff, she stepped near him, eyeing Ayas warily, as she told him,

I have some yarn in my backpack, which I left back at a berry bush... would that suffice?
The yarn she held was the color white, and she had planned to use it to keep her entertained with yarn-crafts such as Crocheting and Knitting, but she felt that this young man needed something for all the trouble... even if he did attack first.

"You seem to be the rational one of the group. It may work...Not that I've made a bow before." He looked Ayas. "Would you mind letting go?" He smirked slightly.

Ayas cocked his head at Sylvia as Jake stepped forward.
"I don't have any food, and I don't think she has much either. That fish would be helpful." He glanced his head at Ayas.
Ayas frantically shook his head,
"No, please, let me stay a bit longer, I'll be a good boy, I promise."
Jake chuckled softly.
"Niw who's the slave? Ayas, I release you from your summons."
Ayas frowned as he began to dissolve into dust, alowing his orange, demon-like wings unfurl at the last second. After completely gone, Jake collapsed to the ground in exhaustion from using his power. "I'm sorry for Ayas' s rash actions, I hope you'll forgive him. That fish, it would be very helpful." Jake paused and continued. "And do you have anything to regain energy?"

"No I don't sadly. Follow me." He walked into the trees and walked for a good 15 minutes before reafhing the pond. He went inside the shack and gathered some fish and put them in a bag. Coming back outside he stated, "I just caught these today. I would eat these quickly if you don't have a shelter. You'll attract animals." Geoff handed the bag to Sylvia and nodded. "Good luck."

(And with that, I am exhausted. Gonna hit the hay.)

(( Okay, goodnight and good dreams ^~^ ))

Sylvia followed Geoff, keeping a step behind. She remembered the location of the pond, and kept in mind the spot of her backpack, and smiled to him as she accepted some fish from him. She hesitated, however, closing her eyes and checking under the Illusion... ouch. He would experience a hell of a lot of pain if she were to leave his shoulder dislocated. She frowned, looking from Jakob to Geoff, and sighed again.

Leaving Geoff no time to argue, she swiftly grabbed a hold of his arm and roughly shoved his shoulder upwards and inwards, wincing as she heard another POP resonate from the socket, and even her Illusions couldn't keep a bright flash of pain through his arm, but she pushed the numbness back down onto the pain. Concentrating hard, she made her own sort of "Illusion Poison" and put it into his shoulder. Backing away a couple of steps, she blushed a little as she muttered, That numbness... it'll stay for about 24 hours. I'm sorry for hurting you.

Turning, she ran into the woods, taking the half of the fish with her. She was breathing heavily by the time she got to the berry bush again, and got her backpack. Leaning against a tree close by, she thought about the days' events.

Kris stood there stunned as the girl ran unto the woods and the dart-boy slamed the door in his face... He was alone again. The other male was nowhere to be seen. They probably accidentally left him behind... (Sorry by the way Dr. Forrest.) He sighed and took the leftover fish, leaving a bit out for the other male.
Kris sighed. "Maybe I should look for the girl, she seemed nice enough."
I don't give a damn what you do, you bastard. Why don't you summon me back and fight me, then we will see who dominaye between the two of us. Ayas whispered in Kris's mind. He unfurled his wings and burst into the air. He had always loved the feeling of flying, tge rush of aur past his body, the wind whipping through his hair. After a moment, his eye caught the girl leaning on the tree, noticeably out of breath. Kris touched down in front if her.

Shadow rapped her knuckles on the rock, sitting cross legged on the forest floor. She moved her long legs to move into a slightly more comfortable position, stretching her tattered jeans. She yawned and leant back, hands on the ground. She didn't really know what to do. After getting over the fact that her tiny, old creaky house had been replaced by a forest was difficult. She was surprised how attached she was to annoying old structure. She also noticed that her dying veggie garden had turned into a bunch of wet leaves. And the roads became more leaves, and a few sticks. Some other peoples houses had become trees as well. All her friends - well not really 'friends', they were jerks - had disappeared. And her family. And - Shadow froze. A... Voice? There was other people! She lay down to be as hidden as possible. She tried to make out what... She, yes, what she was saying. "Numbness... 24 hours... Hurting you,". What... Did she... Was she torturing someone or something? She suddenly wished she hadn't moved camp. She heard footsteps running her way. The footsteps stopped and she heard heavy breathing. Shadow slowed her breath and stayed completely still.

Sylvia looked up at Jakob, who had just landed in front of her, then sadly murmured, I'm really sorry for leaving you behind like that... I was just ashamed at what happened today to a random stranger I don't even know. Her ears were pressed against her brown locks as she stared down at the ground, her face stuck in a frown. Pushing away from the tree, she went around the area, silently gathering dry wood to start a fire.

She almost yelped as she saw a male land on the ground. He was... Flying! Come on, why can't I fly she silently thought to herself. The conversation was somewhat informing. The girl obviously knew the flying monstrosity, not even surprised to see him. But... She was moving. Moving towards her. Her heart leapt into Shadows throat and panic raced into her. She worked up the courage and attempts to sneak away. (You can choose if you see me or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.