From one writer to the next...Hi. (@~@;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nala Faye

Original poster
So um, hi there. I am terrible with introducing myself compared to introducing my character into a scene in a story...SOO, I will just answer these questions. (o~o;)

What do you prefer to be called? Nala or Miss Faye.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl, Female, Woman.

How old are you? 22.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? New to the site, but I have been RPing for 14 years. Started with AOL and lurked about on other sites.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Both. Though no sexual RPing.

Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Staying in by the fire with a book or my laptop.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Exaelitus by Yoko Kanno.

PS. I love para-RP and with the fighting style of T1. I also love TB types of RP. Um...and yeah..hi.

Welcome to Iwaku! Your avater is super cute, by the way :3

Reactions: 2 people
Haha, thanks. I used tektek. ^^ I usually draw out my character, but this will do for now.

Wish I could draw out my characters O_O I've tried and it isn't that bad, but I'm not satisfied with what I can do xD

Hm, probably drawing out the character doing something they normally do helps...and if you do it repeatedly, I am sure you would like it and get used to drawing out your character to the point where you have it the way you wanted it. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to the site, Nala. Good of you to join us.
I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to RP. Fantasy, scifi, all good, just no triple-x stuff.
Is that a gaia avatar? Whew, I haven't seen one of those in years!

I should keep trying... :I
Thanks for the advice, Nala. :3

Yeah it is a Gaia avatar that I made on tektek. Thanks for the welcome! :huge:

No problem Crimson. As some say, "Try and try again." Though, if you do want others to contribute to drawing your character you could do that and then try drawing your character yourself? I had done that and I like the variations that I get. :3 It also tells me if I am describing my character properly to the point where others can see them correctly.

• Love
I have no idea what a tb or t1 is, but welcome to the community, Miss Nala! O___O

• Love
Thank you, Diana and T1 is a turn based style of fighting where it is limited on errors and so many words can be posted. TB is turn based RP. It is usually common in forum RPs and basically take turns posting. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku ^^

There are so many ways to describe the same kinds of playing styles, I some day wish to know them all... Though I would just say stories anyway xD

Hope you find some great stories to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.