Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read this part, make your subject line "Strawberry Banana Milkshake" and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response.

Now if you're still here, feel free to check out some of my other plots if this one doesn't interest you, otherwise, enjoy and send me a PM!

This plot is going to be very kinky and for the most part, primarily smut. If that doesn't interest you, then this probably won't work out.

Now for the actual plot.

Your character is a warrior, a great female warrior. Tall, strong, fairly muscular, but also very curvy. She's worked as a mercenary ever since she set off from her parent's home years ago. She's made a lot of money doing mercenary work too, enough to practically buy a bar out for the night. And she's done so, many a time, but she always pays off her tab.

At least, she did...

After a particularly well paying contract, she partied for many nights in her favorite bar, buying the most expensive drinks, buying everyone's booze, everything that a sober person would see as a terrible idea.

Soon enough, she woke up one morning, hung over, and her coin pouches empty. They'd been empty for a few days. But the barkeeper was tired of her continued use of "I'll pay it soon!" The barkeeper tries to collect, and she simply can't pay him back. Her tab is exorbitant. It seems her friends were putting everything on her tab, whether she was there or not, and it ran her dry. So the barkeeper forces her into a heavily binding contract.

Next thing she knows, she's forced to wear sexy clothes, (playboy) bunny outfits some nights, and other nights she's made to wear barmaid outfits, with high cut skirts and low cut tops, and made to serve drinks to patrons through the night. Her contract says she gets 80% of her take each night while the barkeeper takes 20% for her debt, but she has to pay for the room she's staying in which is about 78% of her take. Add in the interest rate of her debt, and she's never getting out of this contract.

Though the barkeep says if she sells her body, she'll get more money. He gives the same offer to the other girls, and allows them all to set their own price. They usually set them fairly high, but lower the price when they find a guy they like. Your character sets her price extremely high, far to high for any normal person to pay, in hopes that no one will ever try to buy her.

But in comes my character. Maybe another well off mercenary, or just the "fabled hero" all fantasy settings seem to have. Maybe even a prince/king in disguise, looking for his queen. He comes into the bar, good friends with the barkeeper. They chat, and start to talk about your predicament. My character watches you for a good portion of the night, enjoying your body and chuckling when you get rough with patrons because they get handsy or wordy. He enjoys a woman with some fire.

He pulls her aside, paying the price she sets for herself, and takes her up to her room, having a passionate night with her which leaves her reeling.

Some time later he returns, the night having been etched into her mind, making her instantly wet. He slams a heavy chest down onto the bar and opens it for the barkeeper, motioning your character over. Talking to the two, he chuckles and opens the chest, filled to the brim with gold and jewels, everyone in the bar gasping, some cheering, expecting to get well fed and thoroughly drunk that night.

But that's not what my character has in store...

"Let me buy out her contract... Take her off your hands..."

From mercenary to waitress to slave... What an interesting turn of events...

So that's what I've got for you. Just the start at least. The plan is that she'll start to go adventuring with him as his slave, but he'll give her stuff to fight with as they journey. Maybe he's a royal looking for a bride, or just a mercenary looking to buy his own castle and gather a harem of beautiful women. Either way, they journey will involve lots of fucking, lots of adventuring, lots of drugs and transformatives, and lots of women. No matter what backstory we go with for him, he's getting a harem. I want a harem. I'll also definitely be drawing some ideas from this plot of mine, with other various kinky ideas I can come up with.

Also, no bow and arrow. I find those lame, give her something that helps make her seem strong, like a heavy mace or a greatsword or something.

Below is my F-list for kinks and a blank CS for you.

F-list - Warning

You can get rid of everything in parentheses. As well, she should definitely be human to start, I'm just giving examples of stuff.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc But should start human):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Ears(human if human, etc):

Fur and color(none if human, etc):

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Can start smaller for expansion):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Can go skinny for growth):

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Skin tone:

Scales and color:

Legs(human if human):

Arms(human if human):

Wings(none if human):

Tail(none if human):

Horns(none if human):

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

Magic(if any):