Frog's Super Simple Roleplay Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frog

Original poster
Okie dokie, I'm gonna make this as short and simple as possible because I wanna get right into this. I'm a fairly chill roleplayer, just tell me what you want and I'll try to deliver and I hope you'll do the same.

I'm fairly active.
I'll try to give you at least one reply a day, but I can probably give you more.
Lazy-lit please
I'm a fan of the "do the pairing I want and I'll do the pairing you want" kind of thing, not that romance is a necessity.
I'll update this later. For now, just feel free to ask if you're not sure whether or not I'll be interested in something.

Fandoms

❤= Craving ✔ = Convince me ✖ =Not right now
»Blank Dream
»Grey's Anatomy ✖
»Harry Potter ✔
»Ib
»Mad Father
»Mermaid Swamp
»Misao
»Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
»One Punch Man ❤❤❤❤
»Shugo Chara
»Steven Universe ❤
»The Crooked Man Series
»The Walking Dead ✔
»Undertale
»Watamote

Don't see what you're looking for? Just ask, I might have forgotten to list it.

Originals

»God/Human
»God/God
»Demon/Human
»Demon/Mermaid
»Vampire/Unwilling Thrall
»Teacher/Student
»Rebel/Dean's son/daughter
»Kidnapper/kidnapped
»Pirate/abducted princess

Wanna roleplay off Iwaku? Sure, just tell me where.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you have in mind for student/teacher? (Genderxgender/which you want to play and which role would you want)
Sorry to ask, but I can't see your profile ^^'

What did you have in mind for student/teacher? (Genderxgender/which you want to play and which role would you want)
Sorry to ask, but I can't see your profile ^^'
It's alright, I forgot I still had my profile private :) I suppose the only thing I'd prefer to avoid is m/m so anything else is up for discussion. I'd prefer the student role but I'm up for teacher.

It's alright, I forgot I still had my profile private :) I suppose the only thing I'd prefer to avoid is m/m so anything else is up for discussion. I'd prefer the student role but I'm up for teacher.
Well I was hoping for an mxf, I prefer playing female roles. I usually have more interest in the student role, but I'm willing to play teacher if I can be the female :3

Well I was hoping for an mxf, I prefer playing female roles. I usually have more interest in the student role, but I'm willing to play teacher if I can be the female :3
If you're willing to double with me, I'll play as a male teacher for you, lol. Start a private conversation with me and we can start working through these details :)

For Harry Potter, did you have any pairing in mind? I might have a couple of plots we could discuss. :)

For Harry Potter, did you have any pairing in mind? I might have a couple of plots we could discuss. :)
I don't have anything at the moment so go ahead and message me with what you had in mind :) I should warn you though, I might be pretty picky when it comes to that particular fandom since I'm craving other things at the moment.

Are you interested in a Fire Emblem fandom roleplay?

Vampire x Unwilling Thrall?

Who plays what role? Also what is a thrall? The vampire servant?

I'm willing to play either, a thrall is someone who is turned into a vampire.

I kinda thought so! And I don't mind which one I do either. ^_^ so shall we do it in thread or pm? And we can do character sheets.

I am totally down for a Steven universe themed rp. I have SO many fan gems that I can use. :)

Did you want to try the pirate x abducted princess pairing as f//?

>Notices the craving amount for OPM
>Chuckles silently

Status
Not open for further replies.