Frienemies

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah... wow." Dorian sgreed placing his arm around her shoulder softly

Areiz rested her head against his shoulder, feeling happy. She wrapped her arms around his torso in a hug, almost.

"Just think... Freedom is so close now..." Dorian said smiling softly.
"No more war or fighting... No more killing."

Areiz nodded gently. "Safe, peace...it's been too long since I've seen peace." she sighed softly. "It's so close.."

Dorian smiled at her:
"Then what are we waiting for?"

Areiz giggled. "Not usre." she said, letting go and taking his hand, leading the way forwards.

Dorian smiled and walked with her.
it was a nice feeling, not being afraid.

Areiz led the way, passing through the city silently, smiling. "One more day.." she didn't realize they had moved so fast. She glanced around once they reached the edge of the small town. "It's so..peaceful..already. Maybe someday we can come back and make a real town here.."

"Maybe. Once all the fighting stops we can come back. Its not safe now." Dorian said softly dmiling slightly as he looked around

"Yeah.." she said quietly. "We're almost to the docks..come on." she said gently, taking his hand and continuing to lead him forwards.

"I should warn you though. I get sea sick esaly." He smiled at her warmly

Areiz giggled. "Well, I'll try to help you stay not sick." she said softly, leading.

"Good luck." He laughed softly holding her hand slightly tighter

Areiz giggled a little, holding him hand. She rubbed his hand gently with her thumb as she led him to the dock. "Woah.." she looked out over the sea, the water a crystal blue, the sky soft in a radiance of colors from the rising sun.

"Yeah.. woah.. its beutiful." Dorian comented softly looking out over the sea

Areiz nodded. "I know...we just have to wait for a ship now.." she said quietly. She sat down, dangling her feet over the edge of the dock. "sit with me?"

Dorian smiled as he nodded at her before sitting down as well looking out over the ocean.
"It feels a bit... sad... I supouse. To leave my home behind... I mean, its were I grew up, its were I have all my memories."
He smiled at her:
"Dont take me wrong. I am happy I left. But its just that somehow, even with all its flaws. I am going to miss it."

Arez nodded gently, leaning against him carefully. "I know what you mean..I'm going to miss it too. Even though my dad hated me...I learned so much.."

He placed his arm around her smiling softly.
"And we will continue to lern new things every day."

Status
Not open for further replies.