Frienemies

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Areiz slept silently, happily, her head on his chest, holding him close, listening to his heart. She was smiling.

Areiz slept until the sun rose. When it did, she yawned, shifting.

Dorian had not sleept much during the night but had gotten some rest.

Areiz opened her eyes, looking up at him. She smiled faintly. "Morning Dorian.." she said softly.

Areiz sat up slowly, stretching. The sun hadn't risen yet, and it was barely dawn. "Did you sleep?"

"I got a few houers... Every little sound awoke me though." He admitted softly

Areiz nodded. She hugged him, kissing his cheek gently. "Well..in a day or two we can both get a good sleep." she said in a gentle voice.

"Yeah... It will be nice to sleep a whole night again."

She nodded and kissed his cheek gently. "Come on..let's get moving if you're up to it." she said softly.

"Im up for it." He said softly smiling at her. "Lets get going."

Areiz nodded, gathering her stuff and putting it in her bag before waiting for Dorian outside of the small shelter.

Dorin soon joined her steatching and feeling his back pop slightly.
"Oh how I miss a reall bed."

Areiz hugged him gently. "No worries...only a day or two and you'll have one." she tapped a rock beside her foot and the entire shelter collapsed in, leaving no trace of inhabitants. She held his hand. "Come on.." she led the way down the path.

He followed her calmly smiling the whole time
"Yeah soon enough."

Areiz held his hand, smiling, staying beside him, leading the way. "Yup." she giggled.

Areiz continued to lead, and only stopped when the small town came into view. The sun was rising behind it... a wonderful sight. She sighed softly. "Wow.."

Status
Not open for further replies.