FRIENDS???

Little girls being mentally challenged does not interest me, no, but I did have a little obscure laugh at the photos, so thanks<3

-coughs and renames the thread from "FRIENDS???" to "Bieber/Boober Bash"-

Do any of you even cut for Beiber?View attachment 18035
tumblr_inline_mg4vr16WiM1r6520q.gif
This is stupid
tumblr_inline_mg4vrbI8XH1r6520q.gif
The movement is stupid
tumblr_inline_mg4vrjttnS1r6520q.gif
These fangirls are stupid

My girlfriend likes Lady Gaga, y'know. I don't, myself, but I still think the odd mOtHeRfUcKiN' bitch is better than Justin Bieber.

My girlfriend likes Lady Gaga, y'know. I don't, myself, but I still think the odd mOtHeRfUcKiN' bitch is better than Justin Bieber.

Are you only saying that because her penis is bigger than his?

I'm not always interesting but when i am I like beaver. stay horny my friends

Shut up Enyverses! We are talking about Lady Gaga's Penis!

I could go into a shouting match with you, but unlike you I'm not a child.

As for gaga, sure she's about as attractive as a railroad spike but she is a person.

And sorry for others if I'm being too serious for the asylum

Are you really being serious? Or fake serious?

The number you have reached...

Are you only saying that because her penis is bigger than his?
Ooh, clever. I know it's probably stupid to express an earnest opinion here, but though I don't like her music, I agree with her sense of individuality. I wouldn't go wearing clothes made of meat anywhere, myself, but it was certainly interesting.

When she first came out I liked her music and her her style, but when the Alejadro music video came out I lost such respect for her. She pulled a madonna and for someone I enjoyed because they were 'different' that was just disappointing. lol

It is disappointing when someone desides to be conformist whilst claiming individuality. But I wonder how much of those decisions were her vs her manager?

It is disappointing when someone desides to be conformist whilst claiming individuality. But I wonder how much of those decisions were her vs her manager?
Or even if the whole goddamn thing was someone else's idea, and she was never an individual in the first place... Everyone these days hides behind a facade of individualism, but yet everyone wears snapbacks and duckfaces at the camera. Too fucking obvious.

We are now Music Industry Conspiracy Theorists.

But as far as I know, my lady likes the older stuff before Alejandro, like Poker Face and shit.