Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, horror.
If you haven't been able to access your profile, or get onto steam, or get onto the store, the steam servers are currently DOWN, as Valve has shut them off due to a security breach

Your accounts are safe for the most part, but you'll nonetheless wish to keep an eye on your bank accounts, it may be wise if you have credit card info stored on your steam account to let your credit card company know to block any purchases from steam until the issue is resolved

• Useful
Reactions: Shiri
  • Useful
Reactions: Shiri
-furiously spends more christmas money on stupid sales before the hackers get it-

The easy solution to this being don't be the idiot that saves your payment information nakedly. Unless it's a third party security service (Ex: Paypal) don't save your payment information on services like Steam. Don't let Steam cache your cash, kay?

The easy solution to this being don't be the idiot that saves your payment information nakedly. Unless it's a third party security service (Ex: Paypal) don't save your payment information on services like Steam. Don't let Steam cache your cash, kay?
You're really safe, the problem has been fixed and even when it was a problem, the vulnerability only lasted for a short while before Valve locked down the servers

It's a good thing my info isn't even on Steam since I haven't bought anything from them since October

I didn't even notice steam being down, they musta fixed it just as I was logging on ^^ (Or they just didn't care about my safety DX)

Status
Not open for further replies.