FRIDAY THE 13th!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mad Scientist

Original poster
How was your Friday the 13th? Anything bad happen?

Mine was uneventful, except for the full moon being twice the size it normally is. :/

Man, I think if people act wonky it's mostly because we've come to expect them to.

Myself, I think it's horse-hockey, I spent the night sleeping, drinking water and watching Orange is the New Black

Reactions: 2 people
Nothing special on my end. It was just another ordinary day for Cocoa~! :P

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Had a couple of phones break at work. Don't know what the problem was. Boss had to come in and made life stressful for me.

My mom's coworker backed out and hit her neighbors car, causing the bumper to fall off. I didn't have anything bad happen to me. Actually, I got a lot of shit done.

I got a D on my final. That was pretty crappy. lol I spent so much time absorbing vocabulary in my brain a couple days beforehand. I blame it on the fact that I woke up sick, had to walk to school, and took it on an empty stomach. By the time I got to the test center, I felt like I was dying. x___x

Huh... Quite a bit of bad luck. *shakes a fist* At least I still got a B in the class.

I just watched all the Friday the 13ths that are good. --First 4, and Jason X, Ft13 (2009) && Freddy Vs. Jason--

Status
Not open for further replies.