Friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Hisses at the outside world- It's Friday, so leave me alone to enjoy my online life! Go party or something you damn... Normal people :(

I was willingly at home Friday night. Like I am every Friday night :D Friday's are my days. Me me me me me. Nothing but me. No one gets into my bubble! I can be social on Sundays.

Not much for social gatherings, I guess I just hate being inside. Then being inside and sick just adds to the torture. I had a fight today and I had to cancel it because of doctors orders and that killed me...

I spent my Friday night driving co workers from work to a bar in the city, and then from the bar to their respective home towns. I would rather have spent it at home!

I spent my Friday night driving co workers from work to a bar in the city, and then from the bar to their respective home towns. I would rather have spent it at home!
Ouch that sucks, I've been there.
Its a annoying time, really sorry

• Thank You
Reactions: Mari
A bunch of friends went out clubbing but I couldn't join them because A) just had surgery so probably a bad idea and B) because of said surgery I'm now over a week behind in my workload. So my Friday and Saturday nights this week are being spent alone, coding a fucking simulation of a fucking satellite going around fucking Mars. Fuck. >:(

A bunch of friends went out clubbing but I couldn't join them because A) just had surgery so probably a bad idea and B) because of said surgery I'm now over a week behind in my workload. So my Friday and Saturday nights this week are being spent alone, coding a fucking simulation of a fucking satellite going around fucking Mars. Fuck. >:(
ouch that sucks...
But
1. I hate clubbing, you really arent missing much..
2. Your project sounds freaking awesome.
You should definetly post a pic up when you are done,
I would love to see that!

ouch that sucks...
But
1. I hate clubbing, you really arent missing much..
2. Your project sounds freaking awesome.
You should definetly post a pic up when you are done,
I would love to see that!
I love clubbing when I'm with a good group of friends, haha. So personally I feel like I missed out on a good night, particularly as I hadn't seen any of my friends for a week. The project would be significantly more enjoyable if I didn't now have only 3 days to do it. And as for pictures, well, I can post up the graphs plotted if you'd really like, but it's a little dull. It's not animated or anything - this is for computational physics, not a digital art course xD

I love clubbing when I'm with a good group of friends, haha. So personally I feel like I missed out on a good night, particularly as I hadn't seen any of my friends for a week. The project would be significantly more enjoyable if I didn't now have only 3 days to do it. And as for pictures, well, I can post up the graphs plotted if you'd really like, but it's a little dull. It's not animated or anything - this is for computational physics, not a digital art course xD
Well I am sorry you missed out a day with your... -looks at you for a second confused on what to say- Girls? Missing friends sucks, I know the feeling. Also so it still sounds awesome.

Being stuck in a bed isn't always so bad...
Just need some good PJs, a good cup of hot chocolate and Netflix.

All is good till your siblings annoy you.

Reactions: Akira Michi
Being stuck in a bed isn't always so bad...
Just need some good PJs, a good cup of hot chocolate and Netflix.

All is good till your siblings annoy you.
I am pretty sure that I am going to push my brother out a window...

Status
Not open for further replies.