Friday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's every Friday night for me....at least till the end of this month!

I'm stuck home as well, but I could never be bored with all of you guys around! (Well, that and a dota 2 tournament)

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I'm on bed rest and it sucks...
I hate sitting still not in my nature
Then non of my friends are on so I'm all blah!

Pssh we are now
hello new friends
-shakes all your hands-
or are you a hugger?

I'm bored enough that I started downloading WoW to play with my hubby tonight, and he went and passed out on me. @_@ Didn't even get a goodnight text. :(

Cool me too
-grabs you into a huge hug lifting you off the ground-

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm bored enough that I started downloading WoW to play with my hubby tonight, and he went and passed out on me. @_@ Didn't even get a goodnight text. :(
Awe that sucks!
I hate when that happens

Man it's been forever since I've played wow. How's the newest patch?

Also, I'm more of a 'nod in your direction' kinda person.

Reactions: Akira Michi
I'm never "stuck" at home! 8D It's where I prefer to enjoy my time! I don't like to interact with strangers too much. O_O It's exhausting.

I'm never "stuck" at home! 8D It's where I prefer to enjoy my time! I don't like to interact with strangers too much. O_O It's exhausting.
Nah, Im a fighter so it's hard to still for me.
I like walking around at night
Man it's been forever since I've played wow. How's the newest patch?

Also, I'm more of a 'nod in your direction' kinda person.
Ah I see -nods-

I haven't tried out the new expansion yet. I got bored right before it came out. X_x

I played pictionary with the family and I have never seen them so outright exasperated with me. It was great.

All the fun, partyish stuff is happening tomorrow.

Chilling at home with the spouse. Watching a stream of final fantasy 9 after a silent hill play through.

Nearly wet myself when we got our 2 grand tax return. Instantly paid off the credit card and wrote checks to pay back the family.

Now debating if I want the new 3ds xl to go with monster hunter 4..

-Hisses at the outside world- It's Friday, so leave me alone to enjoy my online life! Go party or something you damn... Normal people :(

I was willingly at home Friday night. Like I am every Friday night :D Friday's are my days. Me me me me me. Nothing but me. No one gets into my bubble! I can be social on Sundays.

Being stuck in bed is near the worst feeling ever. That and everything hurting as well.

Being stuck in bed is near the worst feeling ever. That and everything hurting as well.

That is pretty much my story right now.... I hate being sick so damn much

Status
Not open for further replies.